Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:17 am
:) :) :) You naughty girl ! 8)

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:23 am
:) :) :) You naughty girl ! 8)
Oh you must be talking about Maureen!!

Just don't ask Dyar how naughty I can be hee hee!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:27 am
Oh yes, i must be, we all know how naughty mad Mo is ! :neener:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:31 am
Oh yes, i must be, we all know how naughty mad Mo is ! :neener:
She was right, you ARE a smart man :D

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:43 am
:) :) :) or stupid for messing with the two of you, i feel safe this side of the pond tho ! :relieved:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:53 am
:) :) :) or stupid for messing with the two of you, i feel safe this side of the pond tho !
Well, Maureen is just too nice to be afraid of. I'm the one you need to worry about :winks:

Postby Michelle » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:41 am
Never saw this before, WOW!

Was it in an original box?

Great you showed us this item.

Michelle

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:49 pm
STA.................................(

HEAR A LOUD THUMB, THEN AMBULANCE SIREN, BECAUSE MAUREEN JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK WHEN SHE SAW THAT PICTURE)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:54 pm
:) :) :) or stupid for messing with the two of you, i feel safe this side of the pond tho !
Well, Maureen is just too nice to be afraid of. I'm the one you need to worry about :winks:

thank you Stace :hug:

thank you for clearing up that I am the nice one :( because I just don't do spiders :( and now I will have nightmares :( and will you take the picture away :( when I promise to send the display to Dyar :( or to you :( and why is Graham not here :( when I need somebody to protect me from those spiders :( :( :(

I am really a good girl :( , I am honest I am :( just been hanging around Stace too lo :( :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: ups, shouldn't have said that now, should I???? :shock: :shock:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:55 pm
Psst Graham....I think we have lured Maureen into a false sense of security.....her over confidence will now be her downfall.

The display will be 50-50 of course.......so remember to bring a saw :D

Dyar

PS - Remember also to buy an eraser to rub this message out before Maureen gets home from work.....I was gonna say buy a rubber like in the past but last time you totally got the wrong idea which was a little awkward I must say.....you know I'm a prude
Apparently he got the wrong rubber, because it didn't erase the message :-? 8-)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Ewgh..... that pic with the spiders is frightening Stace, I am sitting her itching all over now. :scared: :bolt:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:00 pm
Hey Maureen, i'm here ! :wave2:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:03 pm
thank you for clearing up that I am the nice one :( because I just don't do spiders :( and now I will have nightmares :( and will you take the picture away :( when I promise to send the display to Dyar :( or to you :( and why is Graham not here :( when I need somebody to protect me from those spiders :( :( :(
Aww :hug: I'll move the spiders - they aren't even real...just fake, nothing to worry about :hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:48 pm
:relieved:

:no: not sure, if I can trust you, Stace. :-? :hug: ..but good to know they are not real... :D

I actually was in a "spider" house one day on vacation....I mean we rented a house that had spiders everywhere....and I mean that literally...I crawled into bed (after being assured that no spider was in there) and didn't come out until every single spider was killed... :)

that picture reminded me very much of that house. :( ...bad memories.... :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 3 of 3

Login