Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:28 am
Woweeeeeeeee :shock: Maureen, you sure do have alot of sockels for only three months collecting. they are really fab and I would like many of them myself. In fact I can see the ones I have in your collection...... :)

Yes your bank balance does take a bit of a walloping with collecting these items but they're worth it, as I refer to mine and graham's conversation in Brussels......."They are an investment for the kids" :) :-D :)

Congratulations on them :cheers:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:31 am
But Steve...I don't have any kids... :shock: :) :)

do one cat and a few dogs count? :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:35 am
Hi, Maureen!!!!!!!!!!Cogratulations for such an amount of sockels in such a short time!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I´m thinking it´s time to begin to collect sockels...Don´t you thimk? :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:40 am
I think you need to..Joacquin... :yes:

I love mine and they look great displayed :smitten:

Just start out with one :D ...that should be enough to get you hooked :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:03 am
Depends on their education Maureen......I doubt my neighbours (fill in the blank) can count when I show him 1 finger in the morning.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:26 am
......I doubt my neighbours dog can count when I show him 1 finger in the morning.
Your neighbor's dog just isn't that bright then :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:31 am
But Steve...I don't have any kids... :shock: :) :)

Oh yes they can count Maureen, regardless of their intellect..........LOL :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:50 pm
I changed my post above to my neighbour's cat instead of dog as the dog doesn't really bother me as much as their cats that hiss at me for trying to walk around in my backyard.

Do you realise that if you died and was left alone with your cat that they would start to eat you after a while?

Cats are the devil I say and they are everywhere. :mad: :cat:

Dyar

PS - Not that I could ever harm a cat of course.....not much anyway :dream:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:07 pm
I changed my post above to my neighbour's cat instead of dog as the dog doesn't really bother me as much as their cats that hiss at me for trying to walk around in my backyard.

Do you realise that if you died and was left alone with your cat that they would start to eat you after a while?

Dyar

PS - Not that I could ever harm a cat of course.....not much anyway :dream:
You do realize you just lost a very important invitation to visit the beautiful South of the US, don't you :o :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :x

On other thought, just come over in November....and walk in the woods..... 8-) 8-) 8-) I am pretty sure there is at least one hunter taking aim at you :o

just kidding of course....sort of...kind of.... :lol: ok...you can still come...in November :cool:

on the other hand, I let Stace punish you when she reads what you made out of her post 8-) 8-) 8-)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:23 pm
You do realize you just lost a very important invitation to visit the beautiful South of the US, don't you :o :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :x
Oh I wasn't worried about your cat Maureen.....I have Granny to worry about if anything.

Don't tell Stace what I did, you know she turns piranha on people that mess with her posts.

Dyar....aka....fish food

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:38 am
on the other hand, I let Stace punish you when she reads what you made out of her post 8-) 8-) 8-)
Oh I won't punish him this time but I edited his and mine ;) 8-)

Postby southernyacht » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:44 pm

Dyar
:omg: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Should I be going into hiding......? :bolt: :) :)

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:15 pm
No I won't shoot you Cathy....never do that to you as that would be a total catastrophe :hug: It was just me being a little catty I suppose.

I did think you may be a little frightened by me shooting your emoticon and maybe I would of gone for a catapult if they had one in the emoticons section.

I was also living in fear that the catfish might hurt me after re-arranging her post..and she probably will....I mean, is the Pope Catholic? So if you hear a caterwaul all of a sudden then you will know what and who that was.

Catch up with you guys later

Catcher In the Dy-ar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:31 pm
:) :) :)

Have a great day Dyar, and may the cats be with you :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby steveparkes » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:56 am
Do you think Dyar is trying to be the Empurrer of Cat jokes? :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:47 pm
Do you think Dyar is trying to be the Empurrer of Cat jokes? :)
:) :) :)

I could be if I could think of ones as witty at that Steve....but notice how I never mentioned the P word when talking about cats......you should be very proud of me as I do have my standards....either that or Staci just edits them when I'm asleep :)

Now.....let me-ow of here :bolt:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:24 pm
......you should be very proud of me as I do have my standards....either that or Staci just edits them when I'm asleep :)
Oh no, I have lower standards than you do, so no worries there ;)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:29 pm
I think that's because you live below sea level Stace

Dyar
Page 2 of 2

Login