Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:47 am
Ever read the labels on stuff? Some cleaners will actually say something along the lines of "Not for human consumption" or "Do not ingest".

I mean seriously, they HAD to put that on the label, probably because some idiot did it.

"Choking hazard" on a nerf football? Someone managed to get it in their mouth and choked on it.

Times like these I have to wonder about Evolution. I thought the theory stated "Survival of the fitnest" and "weeding out the weak" in a species... Let's sue KFC because no where does it say we shouldn't eat the bones!Guess THAT theory is WRONG.

How on Earth we humans can be the dominant species on the planet alludes me.
Not to be heartless but since those of us with common sense need to warn people not to stick nerf footballs in there mouth or that the coffee coming out of Mc d's is too hot we are in fact making sure morons like that continue on :banghead: We have all done things that made us feel stupid but bet your ass if I would have died chocking on a football no one in my family would have turned around and sued nerf because no where did it say I was not suppose to stick it in my mouth :)
I like the kfc one.. wonder if I can get away with that.. then again they are coming out with more and more boneless chicken items.. wonder if some idiot complained there where too many bones in his chicken wing.. ah the human race, who knew we where so entertaining :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby LadyZod » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:55 am
Face it, we've become a country and perhaps a world of "Lowest common denominator."

Instead of raising the bar and striving for the best we as humans can be... let's lower the bar so that no one feels left out.

Sometimes feeling left out is the motivation you need to strive for your best. But what do I know? I'm just a person that knows not to drink windex just because it looks like Gatorade.
Anna

Playing with Smurfs since 1981!:smurf1:

Postby Gerda » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Sometimes feeling left out is the motivation you need to strive for your best. But what do I know? I'm just a person that knows not to drink windex just because it looks like Gatorade.
:haha:
happily smurfing along
Page 2 of 2

Login