Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 5

Postby Picaja » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:28 am
WoW !!!
Nice goodies you all found ... for just 1 dollar! Unbelievable !!! :-D

:gimme: (I know what you mean Hilary)
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby DanielS » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:51 am
If you want any of it, just let me know Daniel :D
Yes i want:) Can you fix me up?

/Daniel
www.blueday.se Where smurfs are Happy:)

Postby Gerda » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:57 am
I bought out all the smurf items including the bags. If anyone wants anything pm me and i'll hook you up :-D

Maureen, those figures, where they like the articulated we have seen around in the double pack or are they different? One of the stores I went to had a space for them but no smurfs so I could not grab them. Also was anyone able to find any pencils? I see a spot for those but again no luck getting them.
The signs seem to be going fast as I was only able to grab a handfull

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:13 am
They looked to be exactly the same figures...but you know me..I am not the best to discover slight variations :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 am
I just can't beleive those will be $1 too, even if they are the same I think I will grab some just to have the different packages,

g
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm
I went to Target today at lunch and they had moved everything in the dollar section to one shelf, and left one whole section empty. There is a great big box sitting a few feet away that I assume will go on those shelves they emptied. Hope its Smurf Stuff. I will check again tomorrow.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 pm
You didn't open the box? :eek:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm
OMG I didn't think about that. Where were you when I needed you? Of course if you had been there I probibly would not have gotten anything anyway. :o
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:10 pm
:) :) :) :)

Nah,..I would have let you have one of the socks :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Just one sock? I don't even get a pair? What you planning on getting a three legged dog or what?
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 am
:haha:
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:24 pm
Well I went to Target today and all the shelves were restocked. I guess Moey and Staci came here earlier this morning and got all of the Smurf stuff. I couldn't even find the one sock that Moey was going to let me have. They had lots of other character stuff but no Smurf stuff.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:42 am
I'm damn happy for you guys. :D 1 US$ is just too good to be true. :yay: :D

@Tojo: I loved reading your story. :D I haven't been to Pizza Hut for ages. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 am
I guess Moey and Staci came here earlier this morning and got all of the Smurf stuff.
Wasn't me (yet)!! :sofunny: My bet is Gerda :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 am
I guess Moey and Staci came here earlier this morning and got all of the Smurf stuff.
Wasn't me (yet)!! :sofunny: My bet is Gerda :)
I just bought out all the stores in wisconsin :) :cool:
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:03 pm
I found this website on the back of all the $1 items:
http://www.innovativenyc.com/

But it's not informative at all! I emailed to ask if they have a full list of their smurf line. If so, I will post it here to see if we are missing any of the items. :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby naish510 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm
OHHHH i hope Moey find all the goodies in the shop ! :D :D

Postby bwalters » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm
Hi All; I found some Smurfs at Target today that I don't see in the pic's on here. So here's a pic. They are Papa, Brainy, Jokey, Smurfette, Grouchy, And Normal Smurf. BTW they are the same one in the two packs except Normal he is the same one from the house.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Hi All; I have been entering the new stuff I got in my computer. One the Back of the 4 signs they have numbers from 1996SF to 1999SF and the buttons that I have are numbered 1991 SF and 1993SF. This makes me wonder if there are more buttons that I didn't get and what is in between the buttons and Signs. Maybe Staci or Gerta can add to this.
P.S. I just looked again at the pic's Gerta and Staci put up and looks like they have the same button packs, and Staci has the same 4 signs as I do.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am
I found only two sets of buttons and four of the signs. So I don't know if more is suppose to be out there or not. :-? I have not inventoried all of it yet and my table looks like a smurf box blew up on it :)
bill, where there alot of signs by you? I only found one store that carried a handfull of signs and I bought them out. I think those are the most popular out of the smurf stuff :-?
happily smurfing along
Page 2 of 5

Login