Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 3

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:08 am
I can send you one of these Luciefer....for every 3 of Simon's rugby smurfs. Don't thank me....just in a good mood today :D

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:34 am
More nice new bisque smurfs guys. I know nothing about them either so it is lovely to see all these different ones as you get them. :-D

It would be fabulous if you did have a go at making them Stace. I wonder how difficult it is?
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:35 pm
And Moey, that house looks different to my house and you actually can have a smurfette as I have 3 of them now (one for me, one for Dyar, and one for you :smile: )
:hug: :hug:

Are you sure, Stace??????? :hug: :clap: :joy:

Oh yeah, I remembered....you'd rather not have too many smurfettes in the house..with Syd stopping by regularly :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:37 am
Luciefer, you're of great use! Especially with the self defense and the stick eye-poking in addition to all your dental skills ;) If I see more, I will let you know! I actually realized last night while chatting to Dyar that I have the resin molds to make these guys but I have no clue what to put in the molds... time to ask my potter friend if she will use them and make us all some "new" smurfs :smile:
Plaster of paris Stace, we use it to make moulds of teeth at work :-D Lucie

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:40 am
I can send you one of these Luciefer....for every 3 of Simon's rugby smurfs. Don't thank me....just in a good mood today :D

Dyar
Wow , thats a billy bargain . I will send you the lot. Ps don't tell Simon tho'. It could cause a domestic at home if he finds out :) Lucifer

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:40 am
I won't tell Simon Luciefer....it can be our little secret....but can i post pics of them on the forum when the pacjage arrives?

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:13 am
I've taken pics of the molds....plaster of paris - good idea, Luciefer :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:58 am
Anybody else here think it is a bit disturbing that Stace is able to create her own Syd and as many of them as she wants??? :-? :-?

One Syd not enough smurf for you, Stace? :o

:) :) :)

Seriously though, they look great...Did you get them off e-bay? :?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:12 am
Scary thought, how many Syds can she handle. Great Moulds Stace, when are you starting production then? :)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:13 am
I won't tell Simon Luciefer....it can be our little secret....but can i post pics of them on the forum when the pacjage arrives?

Dyar
Of course :) NOT, he would kill me. He's in a good mood today as we won Italy in the rugby :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:11 am
Scary thought, how many Syds can she handle. Great Moulds Stace, when are you starting production then? :)
I can handle quite a few Syds actually :eyebrow: Hmmm, production...starts April 16 :-D Anyone want a new job :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:15 am
:hyper: :yes: :hyper: :yes: :hyper: :yes: :wicked:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:39 am
I can handle quite a few Syds actually :eyebrow: Hmmm, production...starts April 16 :-D Anyone want a new job :) :)
Me, i would love to come to America to make smurfs. Im a dab hand with Plaster of paris. However i have only ever made dental moulds. Smurfs,hmm now there is a challenge :?

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:50 am
I have complete confidence of your smurf moulding ability, Lucie! :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:54 pm
I just noticed that the sunbather has a big hole in his back. I wonder why that is :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:10 pm
Hmmm might have to turn Andrew over and check his back to see if there's a big hole in it...maybe that's why something dazzling happens on every 30th exhale? :-?

Seriously though, I think the hole is so you can put the plaster into the mould..the others have the openings at their feet ;)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:27 pm
I have complete confidence of your smurf moulding ability, Lucie! :D
Hmm, well they will have beautiful teeth if anything :) They may look dodgy in every other respect :-D

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:41 pm
I now wonder if these are the molds used in the color your own ceramic stores. I'm sure once smurfs where no longer popular they sold everything and that could be where the molds came from, Interesting to see there are so many out there!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:57 pm
Seriously though, I think the hole is so you can put the plaster into the mould..the others have the openings at their feet
That makes sense as he is lying down. I was about to ask the same question as Mo. :D

Great pics Stace. I will look forward to seeing your new smurfies. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:21 pm
I can apply for a job Stace......I'm not very handy so maybe I can just smile and be decorative or something....tea maker perhaps?

I must have my very own Syd.....since you kind of stole my one :x

ok, I'm on the next flight out to start production

Dyar
Page 2 of 3

Login