Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:48 pm
I really wish they'd reshuffle the Golden 50. Sometimes it seems Schleich has smurfs in maintenance mode.
I totally agree with you Tim. As I pointed out earlier 20037 Doctor & 20040 Gift have been running non stop for 29 years (as of 2006) since 1978 and to me that seems a little ilogical considering they have quite a few other choices that have not been available for more than a couple of years. I really hope they retire these 2 for a while and bring back 2 others that were not on the market for very long and have not been available for many many years.

I think it is beyond a joke and if they continue to produce these 2 beyond 2006 then you really have to start wondering why......I think we all have them now thanks. :)

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:51 am
Perhaps they are low-maintenance smurfs? As in easy to make?

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:30 am
Maybe after 28 years the Schleich employees can make them in their sleep :)

Postby Brainy's Babe » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:11 pm
:haha:

Even I have those smurfs. But they've been played with lots from my childhood.
I'm more into dentist smurfs now. :D
I'm not sickly - I'm Brainy!

You ain't seen nothing 'till you've seen SMURFETTE.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:52 pm
I'm more into dentist smurfs now. :D
We have our very own Dental Smurfologist here who goes by the name of Lucie. If you ever need any info on Dental promos/smurfs or anymore Rugby smurfs for your collection then I would talk to her :D....although don't mention to Lucie's husband Simon that you acquired any Rugby smurfs from her as it's a secret :D

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:45 pm
Thank's Karen,

I was just thinking about this today and when it would become known. I should have known of course you had this answer :) :D

Dennis.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:48 am
I put in a last minute order with Schleich to try and get some more of the discontinued smurfs. Out of the 8 the only one that was out of stock was this one: -

20464 Swot

The rest I have managed to get in reasonable quantities, although obviously come the end of the year Schleich will not be supplying any more of these 8 to the trade.
Page 2 of 2

Login