Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 pm
Thank you everybody for your nice comments :hug:

I had totally forgotten about another package..which arrived yesterday. Since I was so busy, I didn't open it until just before I went to bed and look what I found

I got another display box which I found for a very good price

and I also got those four supers...they aren't special..but for the fact that even the older ones are mint and were never opened from the looks of the boxes...Now I have to decide if I leave them like this or open them and look if I have a variation inside :scratchinghead: I love this problem :-D

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm
My goodness, you have been smurfin' well, Moey!! Lovely smurfs and I adore that display box. :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:51 pm
Sigh, you always seem to find wonderful things Maureen. I think if I already had those Supers then I'd leave them in the boxes.

Although, on the other hand, temptation would probably get the better of me after a while & I'd look inside to see what's in them :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:18 am
Fab dilemma! :-D :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:10 am
How's the development of the Dunlap Post Office coming along Miss Mosey? :o

Very nice smurfies & display boxes are always nice to have :D

I always opened my supers up as I wanted to compare them against the others I had, to learn what the differences are in regards to variations, markings etc.......but that is a personal decision each of us have to make depending on how you want to collect smurfs.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm
:) :) :)

I opened them up today...and they are marking variations I didn't have yet :-D

And I was very careful when opening the boxes...so they still like new, too :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 3 of 3

Login