Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 5

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:19 am
my table looks like a smurf box blew up on it :)
My entire house looks like that (but it's because I'm completely redoing the smurf room so now everything has spread to other rooms :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 am
my table looks like a smurf box blew up on it :)
My entire house looks like that (but it's because I'm completely redoing the smurf room so now everything has spread to other rooms :banghead:
wish I lived closer as I would LOVE to help you out with that :D
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 am
wish I lived closer as I would LOVE to help you out with that :D
You are MORE than welcome to come help :-D Please please please!
I found this website on the back of all the $1 items:
http://www.innovativenyc.com/

But it's not informative at all! I emailed to ask if they have a full list of their smurf line. If so, I will post it here to see if we are missing any of the items.
I got a reply from them! Again, not too informative but at least we know we don't have to run to other stores to look :D
Target See Spot Save is the only company carrying our Smurf line.
We do not sell online. We sell wholesale to mass retailers.
Thank you for your interest in our products.

Best Regards,
Tricia Becker

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 am
Also was anyone able to find any pencils?
YES!! And then it got sad :( Dyar and I were actually talking about you, Gerda, last night at the Target and wondering if the pencils were out or if they were a myth, when I reached into a stack of various Mickey, Strawberry Shortcake and other characters and came up with the SMURF PENCILS!! We were pretty excited but couldn't find any others. We decided to look in the office supplies section just in case because it had an orange sticker on it whereas none of the other $1 stuff did. Nothing was over there and Dyar wanted to look once more at the dollar section. After 20 minutes of searching everything, he found another set. Well the store was closing and we went to check out....the checker couldn't get the pencils to scan so she wandered off (she was only about a thousand years old) and came back with a manager. The manager scanned them and said "Oh you can't buy these, they have been recalled." So we said, well we aren't opening them or giving them to kids so just let us buy them. But she walked off and said "NO" :banghead: We didn't even get a photo of them because we figured we'd do that after we left the store!!!! So if anyone was lucky enough to find the pencils and buy them, then that's great. Hopefully they will fix whatever the recall problem was and put new ones out but I have no idea how that works :???:

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:46 am
When I was at the target in the other town. The lady just counted all the items and entered that amount. Hopefully one of us will do the same the next time with the pencils in the bunch.
P.S. They probibly found lead in the paint. lol I am suprised that pencils have lead in the middle.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 am
NOOOOOO, why on earth would those be recalled? the dollar section is full of star wars and other types of pencils, i imagined the smurfs where similar to those. I hate store managers :x
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:21 pm
Robert mentioned something interesting so I need to know for sure if the manager said Recalled?? Robert said what if the items where put out before they where suppose to be sold and they where not allowed to sell them yet, that happend to him once with a book that someone put on the shelf before the release date. If it is true that these smurfs where not suppose to be out until nov. 2nd then maybe they are holding these back. Not sure why only stupid pencils.... i'm sure i'm just grasping at straws here but it is sad and i'm trying to come up with some explanation.
Oh, and it is still just a few stores here that carry them, surprisingly it is the ones closest to me :)
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:45 pm
I went to Target just a few min ago. I was hopeing to find the pencils. I didn't find anything. I had found a couple of pairs of boxers at Kohl's the other day so I wondered it Target had them. Strike two. I did find sleep pants for $14.99, so I got a couple pair. No I am not going to model either of them. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Do you have pictures of both?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Your wish is my command.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm
I also went to TRU and found 5 large Smurf house's I didn't get any of them I have 3. I may get one this next weekend just to say I bought one. They were $39.00 and I would be cutting it close to buy any of them.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:38 pm
Thanks, Bill for the pictures. I have the one in the middle...but really like the last one :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:47 pm
I saw another pair in the other town but they only had XL. I was hoping to get a MED. I don't know why though I don't plan to wear them. We have a Kohol's here so I though I might get them in a smaller size.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:57 pm
Hi All; I got all my stuff from Target today. Thanks Staci. I already lost one of them. I went to a resturant to eat tonight after work. I saw the cutest little girl. She was about 3 years old and pretty well behaved. I walked out to my car which is where the box of Smurf stuff was still in the front seat. I started looking through the box and decided to give her one of the tote bags. Girls Rule. I took it back in and asked her parents if it was OK they said yes. The asked the little girl (what do you say) she just touched two fingers to her lips a couple of times while looking at me. I guess she can't talk. She was signing thank you to me. I almost walked out and got some more stuff for her. I really thought that was sweet.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm
Aww that was really nice of you, Bill!! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 pm
That's a really cute story Bill :D

I ordered the new boxer shorts from Kohls tonight....thanks for posting that too.

I also picked up this Smurfette top from Target the other day as well.....it should look great with my new pair of jeans I bought.

Dyar

Postby Lia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 am
I agree, it`s a really nice gesture from Bill!

Wow, I love that T-shirt!!
Is there any US member going to Target who could buy me one, pleeease?
( Not in Dyar`s size!!!!)
Have a nice trip to Florida Andrew!!

Lia

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 am
Thanks everyone. After I got home I separated everthing and started entering the stuff in my data base. Max was going crazy, he wanted the socks. Once I got everything entered I took it to my bedroom. Not really finding enough places to put everything I just set the stuff on top of other stuff. Max stood on the bed all night whinning. I finally had to put everything in a drawer. Max knows what toys are his and if I pick any of them up he will take it away from me. I can pick up something he hasn't touched in weeks and he will take it away.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 am
I agree, it`s a really nice gesture from Bill!

Wow, I love that T-shirt!!
Is there any US member going to Target who could buy me one, pleeease?
( Not in Dyar`s size!!!!)
Have a nice trip to Florida Andrew!!

Lia
I can pick you one up, LIa...but I think they only have them in litte girl's sizes and not for adults. Are you still interested?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:13 am
:) :) :)
I hadn`t realized that Moey, it looked as it would fit me, but a little girl`s size may be too small ;-)

Thanks!

Lia
Page 3 of 5

Login