Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 7

Postby smurfwish » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:38 pm
Ooooh lots of carrots now...and there I was thinking a certain GB had stolen them all :)

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:42 pm
Oh yeah, he might have, but i found some i robbed earlier :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:28 pm
Ooooh lots of carrots now...and there I was thinking a certain GB had stolen them all :)
For you on this occassion, MM, you can have as many carrots as you like!
:carrots::carrots::carrots::carrots::carrots::carrots::carrots:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:48 pm
Oh wow! Nice smurfs Gray. :D You must be stoked.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:08 pm
Hi Maxine,
that is great news about you going to Passion...From what I have read and heard you will thorougly enjoy it :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Oh not me....I think we all know that Stace has already ran off with them. She is just boasting now on this thread and we all know she has the rest of them too hidden somewhere.....I was too afraid to ask where though
I am going to go to Passion :carrots: :carrots:
Hey that is great Maxine.....I am really pleased for you and you should have a most excellent adventure there (sorry too much Bill & Ted lately)

:( ....I was secretly hoping to go too but it's going to be too soon for me now to save up and after another family dispute all chances of a loan are now defnately off. :( :( ....don't ya just love family sometimes :angry:

I think I need some Feel Better Carrots now........but even the carrot cupboard is bare :banghead: Staaaaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :flame: :fish:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:13 pm
:( ....I was secretly hoping to go too but it's going to be too soon for me now to save up and after another family dispute all chances of a loan are now defnately off. :( :( ....don't ya just love family sometimes :angry:

I think I need some Feel Better Carrots now........but even the carrot cupboard is bare :banghead: Staaaaaaaaaaaaaciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :flame: :fish:

Dyar
I am sorry you won't be able to come :hug: It would have been so much fun to finally meet you in person :(

Maybe you can make it in October...won't help me...but at least you'd have something to look forward to :hug:

Oh STace gave me the keys for the carrot closet :key: :carrots:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:14 pm
Oh STace gave me the keys for the carrot closet :key: :carrots:
ACK, No I did not....you give that :key: back, young lady. :x
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:20 pm
Here you are Stace :key: :neutral: :dream:

:carrots: the carrots are out already

:neener:

:yikes: :bolt: :pinksofa:

HELP..........

:goodnight:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:19 pm
:hug: Thanks Moey :hug:

I can't complain I had a trip of a lifetime last year and it really does make me happy that people such as yourself and Maxine get to go this time around and experience the fun of meeting everybody. It would of been great to meet you finally and to catch up with all of my good friends again....next time :D

Hopefully I will get to go to another one and maybe October will be doable as it will give me more time to save.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:03 am
That's bad news Dyar :( I was hoping you would get another trip :(

I dont mind feeling the wrath of the fish, so here's some carrots from me too ! :carrots: :carrots:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:08 am
Thanks Graham.....I've been humming "Carriots of Dyar" all afternoon

Looks like it's me and you again for October G-Man....get ready to drink a little more next time :) :)

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:10 am
Thanks Graham.....I've been humming "Carriots of Dyar" all afternoon

Looks like it's me and you again for October G-Man....get ready to drink a little more next time :) :)

Dyar
You mean i have to have a second glass this time ? :yikes:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:20 am
Second :sofunny: you are a funny guy Graham

Our challenge will be to start on our 3rd drink after 10 minutes of commencement of drinking. Failure to achieve the 5 minute per drink time limit will result in either one of us having to scull a pint of Tequila in 30 seconds flat or face a far severe punishment.

Nudey runs around the restaurant minus tutus and common sense usually follow after the first 30 minutes if legs are able

Don't worry Graham.....we won't be driving.....far :driver:

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 am
Tequila ? Me ?

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

No chance :bolt: :pinksofa:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:53 am
Why did the mexican push his wife off a cliff?

TEQUILA :) :)

I hate that stuff ever since someone who hadn't had one before bought me a tequila slammer, and added the salt into the drink :-P
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Michelle » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:34 am
:carrots: :carrots: :carrots: :carrots:

Michelle

Postby smurfwish » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:28 am
Our challenge will be to start on our 3rd drink after 10 minutes of commencement of drinking. Failure to achieve the 5 minute per drink time limit will result in either one of us having to scull a pint of Tequila in 30 seconds flat or face a far severe punishment.

Nudey runs around the restaurant minus tutus and common sense usually follow after the first 30 minutes if legs are able
Looks like I'm gonna have to work extra hard and go to the fair in October too....if for no other reason than to see you two :) :) :)
I really want to try and go to both as I have loved hearing the 'tales' and its about time I actually got to see these 'voices' I am hearing and reading about :lol: (Just realised that makes me sound a complete loon...no comments please :o Mr :beer: )

Oh and Dyar :shhh: don't tell Staci but here you go :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: if they help towards recovering from a to-do with the outlaws (whoops) inlaws then I'll gladly defy the fishy wishy and give you all the carrots I can! :hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:54 am
Second :sofunny: you are a funny guy Graham

Don't worry Graham.....we won't be driving.....far :driver:

Dyar
mmhh..that makes me seriously consider postponing my trip to October....at least the Belgium part :???: I just gotta see that, me thinks :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:13 am
Maxine, you're a naughty girl who is falling under the bad influence of the Fish :) :) Me and Dyar are so well behaved, you'll see for yourself one day, its that Dragon fella you need to watch out for, he'll get you locked up before we did, he's no Angel that one ! :) :)

Mosey, i am doing my best to see you in March :D

Page 3 of 7

Login