Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 4

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:02 am
Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm glad to help out as I know how much hassle it is to get these otherwise. The language barrier isn't always easy to overcome. Here's the latest update

tojo 1
christy 1
chellobe 1
Ron (smurfer) 1

U.K.
Steve Parkes 1
Mark (Nuts about smurfing) 1
Sue 1?
David 2

U.S.
Maureen 4
Gerda 3
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:23 am
Tojo can you put me down for one more? :D
One extra for Granny is it?

Dyar

PS - Thanks for the help Tojo in getting these for everyone :cheers:

Postby Tojo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:59 am
It probably comes from me being a boy scout when I was a kid. I was taught to do a good deed everyday :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 am
...and Be Prepared :D

.....as in....have a spare 20 euro in your wallet just incase you unlikely get offered a gigantic smurf from a toy shop for 20 euro.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:26 am
Hi,

I would love one too but as Mark said, UK Bank transfer costs are high but I have Paypal. I don't mind re-distributing around UK if this helps :-?

Cheers,

Sue

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:03 pm
Hi Sue, maybe if all those in the UK (Steve & Mark so far) share the costs then that might be an answer.

Another alternative might be to send the money via Paypal to one our European members & then ask them to transfer the money. Money transfers in Germany aren't very expensive. I don't know why the British banks make such a nonsense about it. My parents sent me a cheque for Xmas (out of frustration at the high transfer charges) which was cheaper for them but then I had to pay the cashing charge at my end :banghead:

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:33 pm
Hi Tojo,

That would be an option - I am happy to organise a transfer. I could also send cash by post (snail mail!) - either way :D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:52 pm
Tojo,
Linda, Trish , Brad and myself have got something sorted so you won't need to wait on us. :D

Thanks for the offer though :cheers:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:02 pm
No worries :cheers:

You'll probably get yours before me :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:40 am
Thanks for the offer, Tojo.

Bank transfer fees are the worst. When we bought the Plush smurfs from the Netherlands Frans only accepted bank transfer. The cheapest bank fee we could find was $28AU! :shock: We shared the cost between the three of us which wasn't so bad.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Gerda » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:19 pm
Tojo, Can I bump my order up to 3. A lovely lady from Iowa would like one too! I'm sure we can work out some sort of payment plan, or even a trade of some sorts. Would anyone be willing to except money on my behalf for tojo and then pass it along??

Gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:41 pm
Of course you can Gerda :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:27 am
A lovely lady from Iowa would like one too!
Aww...she is a lovely lady Gerda. I hope she makes it up to Wisconsin very soon.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:44 am
A lovely lady from Iowa would like one too!
Aww...she is a lovely lady Gerda. I hope she makes it up to Wisconsin very soon.

Dyar
From what we are planning right now it will be the beginning of May!! :-D :-D Poor Robert will have to put up with 3 smurfers :) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:19 pm
Hi Tojo!

Thank you so much for sorting that out!!!!

Could you count me down for 2 please.... Could I have a photocopy of the
letter as well please (and last year's one as well if you can?) Hopefully I am not too late. please pm the details for the payment and all that... Are you going to Passion this year?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:32 pm
Hi David,

I've put you down for 2 :D Of course you can have a copy of the paperwork David (& last years too). Do you just need the 'certificate' with the pictures of the smurfs or the letter too?

:cheers:
tojo

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:34 pm
Hi everyone,

I've closed Tojo's Smurf Shop now & have just placed an order with Schönwald. I'll let you know when they arrive & then ask for addresses etc. :D

happy smurfing :-D

tojo

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:36 pm
Hi David,

I've put you down for 2 :D Of course you can have a copy of the paperwork David (& last years too). Do you just need the 'certificate' with the pictures of the smurfs or the letter too?

tojo
Tojo you are a star! Many thanks!

I don't know what you mean by the certificate: the only thing I had previously was as per the pic below... I thought that was the letter, but I would love to have the certifictate too if there is one...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby naish510 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:45 pm
Hi David,

tojo
Hello Tojo is it possible to have a copy of the paperwork and certificate for me too please :adore:

Postby Tojo » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:46 pm
That was the thingy that Schönwald call the certificate. :) I'll make a copy of last years for you too. :D Then you'll have both.

Btw. I'll send a copy to everyone who's ordered a sockel to put in your collections :D
Page 3 of 4

Login