Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 4 of 5

Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 pm
Staci, where these the pencils that you saw
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

If so why in the world would these be recalled :-? Teachers hand these out all the time :-?
or where they the staking pencils where you have several different pieces of lead and when one is done you take it out, stick it in the bottom and push out the next one :-? If so I saw those in the stores with other designs
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 am
Those were the pencils :angry: I have no idea why they were recalled - still very angry over them being pulled out of our hands and told "NO" :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 am
If I only knew they would of taken those pencils off me......I would of snuck them into the tote bags on the sly. :D

Dyar ----> :o <-----Target worker

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:25 am
I was able to get everything here finally after going to 4 different Targets. The only item I am missing is the pencils which I understood were recalled :(

Postby bwalters » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Good Job Eaglesfan.
Mr Bill

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:06 pm
I was able to get everything here finally after going to 4 different Targets. The only item I am missing is the pencils which I understood were recalled :(
Me too eaglesfan! I bought that auction tho that had the pencils in it!! Hee Hee!!
:)
:D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:51 pm
We cleaned up all of the remaining sets of the new Christmas smurfs tonight from our local Target. I also got 2 pairs of boxer shorts (papa smurf boxers which are sold inside a green tin) and I also found one that says "Naughty" on one side and "Nice" on the other which has been released for Christmas. I haven't seen this one before. The only other item I got was the long Papa Smurf pajama pants which I think everyone would be aware of by now.

Where will it all end? :-?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:46 am
Where will it all end? :-?

Dyar
Hopefully in our collections and not us in collections :eek:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Wakko » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:52 pm
There is also a Christmas themed figure set in the aisle with toy stocking stuffers. The ornament-shaped package contains Santa Papa, Smurfette and an elf Smurf with a red sleigh and other accessories. $9 and very cute.

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm
I found Smurf sleep pants in a tin today along with a pair of boxer shorts that say Naughty on one side and Nice on the other. I will post a pic later. Found at Target.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:17 pm
As promised here are a couple of Pic's The Boxer shorts are the same just front and back. One side says Naughty the other says Nice.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm
Oh If anyone needs them I found two Brainy and two Jokey Plush.
P.S. I also got the new Smurf DVD's World of Wonders.
Mr Bill

Postby Margaret » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:10 am
Hi everyone !! I just saw this post for the first time last night and draged my husband to target I got the bags , stickers , magnets ,post its for the $1 items so excited then I went down the toys the figure 2pk were 2 for $5.99 the tall figures were $4.99 norm $9.99 and I even got the dsplay box for the figures . The target by me were out of the christmas figures but I have a target by my job so I think tommrow after work I will have to stop off .

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 am
The Christmas ones are hard to find especially since not every Target is carrying them :banghead: Three I have been to don't even have a spot or a tag for the smurfs. I have no idea why some are so selective - you'd think that every Target carries the same stuff :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am
I have found the same thing as staci, some don't carry it at all and then other stores have the shelf stuffed, makes no sense :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Margaret » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:15 pm
Ok thank you Gerda and Staci I will have to check out the one by my job hopefuly they will have them left I had no idea target even carried the smurfs I have found some of the newer stuff at walmart after my sister saw them when she was shopping . Its is so exciting to see them at the store LOL :cheers:

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Hi Margret; There are lot of $1 items. I think 31 or 2. I will list them as best I can. 4 signs (girls rule, Who's your Papa, I'm so Pretty and one with all the smurfs) There ae 6 indivually wrapped smurfs the same as in the two packs. 2 packs of buttons. 4 tote bags (they say the same as the signs) 4 pairs of socks (red w/papa, blue, pink life is better blonde, white He loves me he loves me not. 2 Sticky notes. Magnet sheet w/frame. Magnets. Stickers sheet. 3 list pads. And 4 lip balms. There are also pencils but if you find them get all you can we will buy them. They were recalled.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:16 pm
There are also pencils but if you find them get all you can we will buy them. They were recalled.
and we will pay good money for them too :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm
Woo Hoo. Look what I found. Also the papa sleep pants in the tin are $4.99.
Mr Bill

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 am
A man with such pants would come into my bed :neener: :neener: :neener: :snowface:
Page 4 of 5

Login