Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 am
I thought it might also be nice if we have one thread for all the smurfs and items that were released for the 50th anniversary (that have the 50th anniversary logo)

I start with the obvious

the 2008 smurfs

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 am
I`ll add the Albert Hein smurfs

Lia

Postby Lia » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:01 am
plus the golden smurf

Postby paolo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:37 am
During the Happy Anniversary tour, they give away for free some postcards with different smurfs on them.
I think there are 6 different subjects, but I have seen only 3.
Is there anyone who has pictures of all of them?

Postby steveparkes » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 am
I don't have a photo, but bottle keyring with 50th logo
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby naish510 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:23 am
here's a picture of the keyring

Postby smurfurious » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:52 pm
Hi ! Even if some collectors here was having some problems with Leblon Delienne statues , is my pleasure to present you here their Speciel Club L.D. 50th years of the same statue but with a candle on it .
There are only 150 pieces made , and avaible only for the Club Leblon members .

The price is 250 euros , and i am a lucky boy , because the boss from the shop where i have already bought the normal one , is a member from some years and he ordered it too, and he will sell me this special too !!!
So , the collecters wich had ordered this statue in a shop , jst ask your seller if he is already member , who knows ???
I cross the fingers for you all ,

Friendly , as allways , Dan

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:33 pm
I love that Leblon ......especially the anniversary one :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Great picture Dan, i hope you receive it soon :D

:-D :beer:

Postby paolo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:43 pm
And be careful when opening it, because it's very fragile!

Postby naish510 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:16 am
Here i have something new that i found in the shop today !!
A new box of haribo Smurfs, the box is much smaller (500gram) and it has the logo of 50 year on it .

Postby Lia » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:22 am
Great found Christy!

and of course, the Unicef smurf

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am
There's so many items released this year and I haven't put any of them on my website yet.....this will be a good list to check with when I get inspired again to work on it.

Dyar

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:45 pm
Haven't seen the smurf keyring with 50th logo on bottle, anyone know where can get one, had quick look on ebay but couldn't see one?

love the greedy/bake piece btw, absolutely lovely.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:46 pm
I think they only released a limited amount of these keychains with the logo and they are very rare, Helen

Dyar, you better get on it, so you can finally finish mine :yes:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby paolo » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:21 am
There are also the special editions of the mini-recits and the new stamps from Belgium.

Postby Gerda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 am
Here is the stuff from the licensing show, three things total a bag, a pamphlet and a booklet, I will show pictures page by page as if you are looking through it. The first picture is a close up of the pamphlet showing some goodies that they say are or will be out in Europe. the way it sounds they are useing the Europe market as a launching pad for the u.s. market saying how good they are doing there and what a success the smurfs have been all these years. (that's the blue pamphlet) The white booklet is a history of the smurfs and how they where started and then it talks about unicef a little (those are the loose papers inside the booklet)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:19 am
They look really nice Gerda. It's so hard to keep up with everything smurf-wise falling out of the sky this year.

Dyar

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 am
Those are really nice items and I wish I could get my hands on them! :-D

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:10 pm
Wow that looks amazing Gerda, lucky you
Page 1 of 2

Login