Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:24 am
Hi All; I thought I posted this question before. I searched the site for puffy stickers and came up with nothing. Anyway I have 10 packages of puffy stickers all diffrent. I have looked through several of your home pages and can only come up with some of them. Gerta's site seemed to be to most complete. She has 1 thru 8 and three white background ones. but she dosn't show #9 and #10. Does anyone else have these two packs? Bill

Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 am
I have not seen those before. And here I thought at least that part of my sticker collection was complete :banghead: time to hunt them down

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:32 am
Hi Gerda; Yea I know I have looked through a lot of sites so far and have come up with nothing. I have the unauthourized guide to smurfs around the world. I only shows the first 8. Anyway I will see if anyone else might have seen them. I bought these in the 70's or early 80's. Bill

Postby paolo » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 pm
I have them all (10 different assortments). If you look at the copyright date, these two are more recent than the others, so I believe they are the last ones being relased.

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:58 pm
I only know that they were all 10 bought at the same time. But you are right the copyright dates are diffrent. 1 thru 4 are 1980. 5&6 are 1981 7&8 are 1982 and 9&10 are 1983. I had never noticed they were diffrent. Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login