Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:06 pm
Hi all; I picked up a few new smurfs this week. The Kinder smurfs I know what they are suposed to be but the acessories are missing except for the golfer he is just missing the flag. The Wreath Smurf is in great shape like new but missing the hook and gold cord. The BP champion has a small dent in the back of his head. The National Gas smurf is missing the Pump.
The rest have very small flaws But are nice. What is the Papa Santa A mini Smurf? He is hard PVC. The golfer has three blue ink spots on his head. Here's the Pic's Bill
P.S. the two little Porcelain boxes are tooth fairy boxes

Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:08 pm
More Pic's
P.S. I changed the Pic of the wreath Smurf. The one on the left I bought 30 years ago the one on the right I got from MV this week. You can't really tell it here but the one on the right is cleaner and brighter.

Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Nice additions, Bill. The papa smurf with santa sack is a JOULOUX SWISS mini smurf and is approx 4cm tall. You can see the entire set here
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:10 pm
More Pic's There are some extra kinder pieces on the end. I think the body part is to the one next to them and two hats.

Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:18 am
Never mind the hats, Smurfette needs a dress! :scaredy: Nice haul though Bill and I particularly like the Jouloux smurf. Thanks for the link Staci. :-D

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:12 am
Maybe I should have rated this thread R :) :) :) Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:17 am
Nice new smurfs, Bill....the BP is a very nice promo :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:01 am
very nice! What are tooth fairy boxes? Are they used to put teeth in when little kids change their teeth?

Lia

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:16 am
Hi Lia; Yes I think so and then the parents are suposed to put a quarter in it. Little behind the times that tooth fairy. should be big enough for dollar bills. LOL Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login