Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm
Hi All I received A 75th anniversary BP Promo with 20067 congratulation and 20058 champion today from Mushroom Village. It was in one of his auctions. I also got another auction with 10 #7 candles in it. If anyone needs a Number 7 candle cheap let me know. Bill
P.S. How does $2 plus shipping for a candle sound?

Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Very nice Bill. :-D I wouldn't mind a candle at the right price. :winks:

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:47 pm
Hi Hilary; What price are you thinking about? I would rather trade than sell so if you have something not too expensive I will trade one or two. I put a price of $2 in my post plus shipping. Is that too much? Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:43 am
Well done on getting the BP promo Bill, it's a really good one :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:50 am
No that's fine Bill. We can deduct the cost of the candle and postage from the cost of your calendar. :D If you're happy with that of-course.

Postby bwalters » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:05 am
Hi Hilary; I totally forgot about the calender. I have to look that post up and see how much they are. I will PM you my address. I need your address.. Bill

Postby Michelle » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:13 pm
That's a great add for your collection Bill!
Congrats!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby FlamingO » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:06 am
I love that BP Promo Bill :-D Congratulations :thumbsmurf: 8)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:16 am
A great promo set, Bill. I am still missing that one...so it might be a nice idea for a Chrissy pressie :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login