Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurf1303 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Quick question, the 19 smurfs that were made with gold leaves on the back for the 25th anniversay, does anyone know which versions of the ones with lots of versions were used?

e.g. On Mushroom Village Pete's got a picture of the policeman with thick stick and white uniform but was he also released in the black or all white garb?
http://www.mushroomvillage.com/sitepics/s20123blg.jpg

Similary the baby with blocks, I have the jubilee one with blue front block and dressed in white, but were any released with the green front block, or indeed with yellow babygrows?

Simarly Olympics, jogger?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 pm
Hi Helen,
Dyar has the black cop on his site
http://www.geocities.com/sgtpapas/jubil ... spage.html

I think there is only one jogger, olympic and baby Jubilee smurf but could be mistaken. :-?

As you can see on Dyar's page, there are at least two different harp jubilees (if you collect markings)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:20 am
And 2 different mechanics :shock:

I didn't know there were any variations of these figures as I only have 3 anyway (I just missed out on another one on ebay the other day :( ). Oh well....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:35 am
Here are the two Police smurfs together... rudely turning their backs on the camera when I said cheese.... its hard getting smurfs to behave sometimes!

http://www.theweekinblue.com/jubilees.php

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:31 am
Thanks for adding that information KiwiSchlumpf :D

This topic is very interesting as I'd always assumed that there weren't variations of these & now I can see that it will be even harder to complete a set of these..... :banghead:

Postby Gerda » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:01 am
All of the ones I have are still sealed in there bags and here are the markings on them

Cop - Made in Hong Kong W. Berrie Co
Harp- W. Germany
Judge - Made in Portugal
Aerobic smurfette - Made in Hong Kong W. Berrie Co
Mechanic - Made in Hong Kong with the schleich emblem

On the back of the cards it shows the white policeman with black pants but mine is the black one with white pants, also the mechanic pictured has a light wrench where as mine is a dark wrench (but not black) The judge looks the same as his picture, the aerobic smurfette in the picture has the pink leg warmers but the one in package has purple, and the harp looks the same as in the picture.

Gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 am
What do the cards look like Gerda? Are all of the smurfs pictured on each card or was there a separate card for each figure? I had no idea there were cards for them as well..... :crazy:

Postby Gerda » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 am
Here is a front and back view of the cards they are on, the only difference on each card is the stickers that come inside
ImageImage
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 am
Aha!! Now I get the picture. What are those things above the figures that are turned through 90°? Are they just cartoons?

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:41 am
Ok! Gerda's just answered my question - stickers :D :)

Postby Smurf1303 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 am
Great answers guys :D , and Gerda, in package, wow, total envy here...

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:04 pm
Great info on the Jubilee Smurfs.
I enjoyed everyone's pictures from their site.
Nice to see one in their package, Gerda.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 1

Login