Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:27 pm
I love the Schlump-Biro sets from this series. On the box, it shows the series of 4 different items all in blue and yellow.

I was able to win the Secretary Smurfette envelope/supply holder and another one that is exactly the same but it is pink with a postman on it in spanish. I noticed Moey has a pink set as well and am wondering if this pink series is actually a different series and someone has just put smurfs on these. :-?
Image Image

Does anyone know anything about these as I am curious to find out now? :?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Stace,
I got mine at Passion and saw several different smurfs on different colored pencil holders with different sayings. It wasn't really expensive and I liked this one so much that I bought it even though I presumed that it might be an unlicensed item :D

One reason that I think it isn't a licensed smurf item are the markings on the pencil holder which are Schleich, M. i. Germany 1983 but have no Peyo on it which smurf items usually have.

It was very interesting to see that you have the paper/pencil holder of the same color as my pencil holder :D

Do you have the others from the Schlumpf Buero series? I love that series as well but so far I wasn't able to win or buy any of them, except for the angler :cheers:

Funnily enough I just came across the post with the auction that I had won which included two of them for not much money :) :) (I had completely forgotten about it)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 pm
I only have the angler and the secretary. I still need the other two but have never seen them on ebay :(

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:22 am
I haven't got any of these but I think they're rather nice. :-D

Postby André » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:22 am
Very nice pink ones Staci,

I will look at my Schlumpf-büros. I have them all but I don´t know if there are Peyo markings or not. And I still miss one box.

I don´t think the pink ones were made for the smurfs but I am not sure.

/André
Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 am
I was able to win the Secretary Smurfette envelope/supply holder and another one that is exactly the same but it is pink with a postman on it in spanish.
All I know about those is that they're not in spanish... text is in portuguese at least. :cheers:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am
I have 2 of them
I don`t know if the pink ones are original for smurfs.
The memo dispenser has no markings, but the pencil pot has a marking.
The box has underneath peyo!

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:40 am
more

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:41 am
more
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 am
All I know about those is that they're not in spanish... text is in portuguese at least. :cheers:
Ahh, thank you Sandra! That makes more sense now actually :D

Thanks for the photos too Lia. I noticed the pink and blue both have the same marking "Schleich M.I. Germany".
Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 am
more

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 am
marking

Postby André » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:46 am
Hi Lia,

check again under the memo dispenser but first remove the notepapers. :-D

/André

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:56 am
I did Andre, nothing:-)))

Postby André » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:03 am
Hi Lia,

don´t you have the same markings as the others if you now look at the triangle underneath where the paper used to be. :)

/André

Postby André » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 am
Here is my complete set. I still miss box number 4.
/André

Postby André » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:17 am
Here is the marking I mean Lia.
I didn´t see it first. But when I removed the paper it showed. :)

I guess these could have been used for other figures aswell, so it is just the PVC-smurfs and the boxes that is marked Peyo.

/André

Postby André » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:32 am
Lia,

tomorrow or on wednesday I will hopefully get info of the Kwak-items. :-D :-D :-D

But because I am so very much looking forward to this, it will probably be nothing usefull in it. :( :(

/André

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am
my God, sometimes, I`m totally stupid!! Yes, I noticed that marking too now!
well André, I know which item you are talking about and I`m very very curious if you find any info for this! Fingers crossed!! Thanks anyway!

Lia

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 pm
Wow, that's great to see the other sets of the Schlumpf-Buro as I have
just one of them. The Angler Smurf, as I have always wanted one.
I actually got that one from Smurfurious (Dan).

Lia, Don't beat yourself so hard on finding the marking...
I just spent ten minutes trying to figure out what M.i. in M.i. Germany
meant. Duh @ me. LOL

(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 2

Login