Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Was there ever a list made of known argentina mini models?

Also I know that the mini models only have the tops of there tails painted but what if you can't see the tail? I have a smurfette rollerskater (whose tail you can't see) No markings and no underwear. I was told she is a mini model, can anyone confirm or deny.

If a list was ever made of this can someone point me in the right direction as I searched the forum and could not find anything :-?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm
I am not sure if we have a list here, Gerda, although it has been discussed before and is always an interesting topic

Do you have a picture of her?

Minimodels usually have a clear marking..or have three stripes as a marking
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 pm
Have not taken a picture of her yet. i just picked up the package from the post office. as soon as I do i'll post a pic here

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Lia » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:13 pm
Hi Gerda

50 % of them is marked and the roller belongs to the unmarked minimodels!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 am
I can't wait to see this one! :-D :) :)

Postby Lia » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:46 pm
well, this has nothing to do with minimodels, but I once found a box with smurfy birthdaycandles, made in Argentina.
When they arrived, 90 % was in pieces, but I managed to get a few out that were okay. I quite like them :D

Lia

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:48 pm
Very nice Lia, I just love smurf candles, i'm assuming these are smaller than the figures? :-?

I took a picture of the smurfette front and back, no markings on her.

ImageImage
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 pm
Very very nice candles, Lia. I like how they use the patterns of the normal smurfs for them. Burning them could be a bit traumatic though :shock:

The smurfette is cute, Gerda.

This is for our "special smurf" experts (everybody who knows more about them than me, which includes just about everybody)
Is there a way to recognize her as a Minimodel without the tail or markings?

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm
oh, i forgot to mention, she seems a bit softer than the other argentina mini models (the ones i know for sure are A mini's)
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 pm
I like the candles and the Smurfette! :-D :) :)

Postby Pitufo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:06 pm
Hi, Gerda...I would say it is not a smurf from Minimodels...It is justa a lovely but soft argentina fake...

As I told you before, I consider three kinds of argentinian smurfs:

- smurfs with minimodels markings and hard material
- smurfs without minimodels markings and hard material (probably stocks from the factory when the lost the license)
- smurfs without markins but softer material and bad quality (probably the vidow of Mr Broschi (owner of minimodles industria argentina) sold the molds when they lost the license (82-84)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:41 am
You are right Joaquin, it`s a fake argentina.
I do not have the real roller minimodels yet, but I wonder if she has pants?
The fake one doesn`t.
I have a fake argentina roller too, from grey material

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:59 am
I like her, Lia...she looks great. Thanks for showing her to us :cheers:

Thanks Joaquin, for the list of different Argentinia smurfs.

Is there any way to distinguish Argentinia fakes from other fakes other than buying them from a seller in Argentinia? :) :) :) :)

I don't have many Polish fakes yet, but know that they have certain characteristics....as do Spanish fakes or Mexican fakes (I don't have any others yet) so I was wondering if there is a way to be able to tell if it's an Argentinia fake :-?

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:52 am
That's a nice Smurfette Lia. :-D

This is interesting to learn. :D

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:16 am
@ Gerda, the candles are exactly the same size as the normal smurfs

@Maureen, of course the best way to know an argentina fake is to buy them from an argentina seller, but there aren`t that many fakes, about 8 -9 smurfs, but they have different variations, there is a smurfette with dress in 4 different colors, the beersmurf in yellow and in red, a fake grouchy exist in 3 different colors and a fake roller exist in pink, red and grey.
I can recognize most of them, because I have a huge collection with spanish, mexican, polish and other fakes, but I couldn`t tell how someone else can see this..

Lia

Postby Gerda » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 am
Thanks for all the great information on these. I've been able to trade argentina's from someone in Argentina but it is always nice to double check information and to learn new things.

Gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 am
I wish you had a website Lia! I'd love to see piccies of all your smurfs together. :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:20 am
Thanks, Lia.

I do think I have a few of them, but I have to check when I have a minute to update my website. :D

And I agree with Hilary :winks:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Max » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm
You are definitively the greatest expert in CNT, Mexicans, Polish, Argentina, Brazilian, fake smurfs ecc. ecc., Lia! :D :D :D

Max

Postby Lia » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Thanks Max, but I think, there are several experts on the forum, like Joaquin, attom, redberet, Christy.....

a website...well, I`m still working on my archive, it`s an incredible amount of work, I admire all the people who built such wonderful smurfy sites!!

Lia
Page 1 of 2

Login