Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:15 am
a nice hello,

after collecting for just about 3 years i have found/bought now some weeks ago three interesting smurf-playsets from an italian toy-dealer (who has not so much to do with smurfs).
these are three different "Non Toxico"-playsets. i knew about the "non toxico"-smurfs but i didn't knew that there are existing also such playsets.

therefor i would like to ask the smurf-experts here if someone knows more about those sets. has someone seen those before? are they rare?

they have the following text:
"(c) 1983 Peyo" - "Licencia Epoch International, Inc. / Romagosa I.M.S.A."
"Made in Spain - No Toxic" (also in spanisch und french)

all the best...
guido

Postby steveparkes » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 am
Hi Guido,

Welcome to the forum :welcome: I can't tell you much about those playsets, but I have seen them for sale before - hopefully some of the smurfers here can help you futher.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 am
:welcome: to the forum

It is my understanding that they are Spanish playsets and are pretty rare in mint condition.

I know that at least Lia and Joaquin have them but I am not aware of others. I do have the individual smurfs but not the playsets and would love to get my hands on them one day.

Well done on getting all three of them (I think that's all there is :D )
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 am
Welcome Guido,

nice ones. :D

I have these also but not mint. But I think Joaquin are the expert on this and can tell you more about them.

/André

Postby Pitufo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 am
Hi, Guido...

Those three playsets were sold in Spain middle 80´s. As far as I know there are only three different, the ones you show on your pics: garden set, dinning room and bedroom. They were sold individually with those three different smurfs, but they were sold too in a transparent box, and as a part of a big house (I will look for a pic later, because I ma not in my pc at this moment)

The smurfs from pitufhogar are only those three: judo (sold with bedroom set, so i think it is not a judo suit but a cloth we use over the pyjama (don´t know the name in english); laughing was sold with dinning room and the sunbather with a little boat on his pants was sold with the set garden. They are not teh same quality than cnts or smurfs with pvc no toxico markings. They are softer and worse material

Hope it helps
JOAQUÍN

Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:36 am
wow! thank's all for the nice welcome and the very fast replies.
that are really helpful informations.

i had the fealing that i could've done a nice catch with those sets. but after not finding any informations on the internet i was not sure. and i had never before seen them on ebay - and i am looking a lot there for smurfy stuff :wink:

i am mostly trying to find smurfs with new markings (no color-fakes!). i prefer to buy collections from people who are no real smurf-collectors and try to find new smurf-variations in such collections.
i will try to post more of my discoveries in the next time, even though i have the feeling it will be nearly impossible that there is something you don't know about already ;)

hej andré,
where from sweden are you? and do we maybe no each other from tradera?

Postby André » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 am
Guido,

I live in Östergötland. It is possible that you have bought something from me or I have bought from you during the years. The only one I can think of now from Trelleborg has the alias Laloba.

/André

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 am
Hello Guido,

These are the pics of my box.
I don`t know for sure whether Joaquin has the same box?? ( but I think so)

Lia

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 am
second

Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:46 am
hej andré, my tradera-nick is 'gideo'.

about my discoveries: should i open a new topic for each of it or just one like this one in which i show my different discoveries?
of course i first try to search for it, if there exists already a topic for it.

but here is an example (a fake-smurfette of "Gown" 2.0217) about that i could not find something here with help of the search-engine:

i guess she must be some sort of CNT? but i wonder if the production of CNTs wasn't stopped before the smurfette "Gown" 2.0217 was published?

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 am
I doubt if a cnt gown exists! Never saw one :eek:
I have at least 5 fake gowns, mainly from Poland.

Lia

Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:53 am
hello lia,

thank's a lot - great to see such a box!
the pieces in the box look identically to my three sets. just on the back of your box there seem to be differences in the colors of some parts.

Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:57 am
until now my knowledge is not that good about CNTs and all the other fakes out there. thought just because she has no markings.
i don't know anything about polish fakes yet. do they have some kind of markings? does the one on my foto look similar to your polish-fakes you have?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 am
about my discoveries: should i open a new topic for each of it or just one like this one in which i show my different discoveries?
of course i first try to search for it, if there exists already a topic for it.
you can put your discoveries any way you like it :D It might be easier to open new topics for different areas :-?

We have different sections for all kind of things, like you probably will find information about the different kinds of fakes in the Fake Section of the forum.

Even if we already have a topic for it, we love pictures, and to talk about smurfs, so post away :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:08 am
these are my fake polish gowns, a polish fake has never markings.

(yes Maureen,you are right, this topic is somewhere else too, I remember,Simon had also a picture )

Lia

Postby André » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 am
Hej Gideo,

I know that alias. But I have never done any buisness with you, so far. :D

Lovely smurfs. Both yours and Lias.

/André

Postby Pitufo » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:40 am
Hi, Lia!!!I had forgooten those boxes...

The one I meant is another squared transparent box...I will look for a pic later
JOAQUÍN

Postby Lia » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 pm
Hi Joaquin

yes, there are several lovely Pitufhogar items, especially the mushroom houses. I saved some pics of them , but I`m curious to see yours!

Lia

Postby new-swede » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:25 pm
thx lia for the pic with your polish-fakes.
your third one seems to be most similar to mine beside the black mouth on mine and the red on yours.
how tall are your fakes? the white ones look so small.

maureen, now i see that this fake-smurfette would've better fit in the fake section :dream:

but now i will open a new topic for a variation of the smurfette with handbag and flower (2.0421)...

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm
Those are very nice smurfs to have. :-D I haven't got them - yet! :winks:
so i think it is not a judo suit but a cloth we use over the pyjama (don´t know the name in english);
Hi Joaquin - it's called a "dressing gown" or "bath robe" depending on whether you are in the UK or the USA. :D
Page 1 of 2

Login