Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 am
A few weeks ago, I bought two special smurfs from the Spanish King of Smurfs (aka Joaquin) that I was only to excited about being able to cross off my Wanted list.

Here are the two smurfs...The Indian CNT with the white pants, and the orange mechanic with the Schleich emblem

I had a feeling it might arrive today, so when I saw the mail carrier put something in my mail box, I forgot about the rain today and walked down my drive way to the mail box....I had to open it up right there on the highway (again never minding the rain) and started to hum " I am singing....and dancing...in the rain.."

Joaquin had told me about a few suprises..and I knew of this one..A Spanish Catalog..I thought it was the Schleich one in Spanish...but it was much better

But that was not all..In the same package was a long letter (with all the e-mails nowadays, I had forgotten how nice a letter is :flirt:) explaining the content of the package....

Here you go

A Spanish Papa fake..of very very soft material
A special repainted Argentinia Minimodel (repainted in Argentinia (so it still counts as a Minimodel) with a special story behind it...painted in Maradona's team colors...I had the biggest crush on Maradona during the worldcup..as every decent girl had back then :flirt:)...and an angry Argentinia fake

I already thanked Joaquin with the longest pm..without any words..but here is my official thank you

:thanks2: :hug: :cheek: :thanks2:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:12 am
Very nice Maureen and Joaquin.

Lovely smurfs. :D

/André

Postby steveparkes » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:40 am
A very nice package Maureen, no wonder you were singing in the rain :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Lia » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 am
everything in that bag is great Moey!

Lia

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 am
I can well appreciate why you were singing Maureen :-D What a great package :D

3 cheers for Joaquin for what he sent :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:49 pm
What a super package! :-D :) :)

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 am
Very nice package. Congrats Smurfysmurf!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm
Very nice, well done.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:25 am
Very well done, Joaquin and Moey. :D

Postby naish510 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:13 am
I would also sing in the rain Moey :) :) :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login