Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:59 pm
I have an old philips bulb in my fleamarket box. I always thought this is the complete wrong smurf attached to this. I always thought only my thirsty smurf with bulb is the right one
But now I saw a Philips promo attached in the same way...
http://cgi.ebay.de/Schtroumpf-Ampoule-p ... 240%3A1318

And my one is attached correctly with a pin in the smurf...
I'm completely disturbed now because I begin to believe that this is a variation.
It is the congratulation smurf with uncutted fingers... and the bulbs pin is putted into a hole....

Postby lilou4460 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:18 pm
I h ave this variation too :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:01 am
I don't really know, Tine, but if the little peg fits perfectly into the hole, I'd say it's a variation as well :-?

Right now I can only think of the "herz fuer Kinder" smurfs that use the congrats smurf with an accessory and those are glued on as far as I know. I have never taken one of them apart though, so I can't say it for 100%. The other one I can think of is part of the BP set but that one shouldnt' have a hole in the hands either.

Then there are the SCCI smurfs with the pig, but again...those are glued on, so I really think you should take your smurf out of the box and display it next to the other one :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 am
I have seen this smurf on a couple of websites (Bruno in france has one) if you put philips smurf promo into google you can see the congratulations one, but I really don't know for sure :-?
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:52 am
I always have herad that two different smurfs were sold in tow different markets: France and Germany
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am
That's greeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat boys and girls.
I was just buying this one because it was cheap and then I had the smurf in my hands I thought it is the wrong smurf and put into my "smurf trash" for sale. Now I have my 6th Philips promo variation..... the big bulb horizonta, the big bulb vertical the big bulb molded in the cube, small bulb with thirsty, small bulb with congratulation and the battery.
:-D :-D :-D :-D

This makes me happy :) :) :) :) :)

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:05 pm
It would be great to see pics of them all together, Tine. :-D :) :)

Postby FlamingO » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 pm
I have a philips confusion too :D One likes to be called Phil and the other Philip and sometimes I get it wrong :doh: anways, nice smurf, I'd really like whichever version one day :cool:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:29 am
Only one of the bulbs is in one of my many many boxes and not on the pic :-?

Postby André » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 am
Great items Tine. :shock: :D

/André

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:08 am
Wow! That's impressive Tine! :-D :cheers: :) :)

Postby bwalters » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:57 am
Very Impressive I might add.
Mr Bill

Postby lilou4460 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am
amazing !!!!!!!

can you put me on your will.....please :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:27 pm
Very very nice, Tine :D

Is the cube made out of solid glass with the smurf stuck in between?

And..please get the missing Philips smurf OUT of the box :o :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:11 pm
You have way too many of those. So I was thinking you should keep them all. :) Seriously those are awsome. I thought I wouldn't collect the promo's but what do you know I have several of them nothing like you just showed us. But more than I expected to have. At first I didn't know I had even bought any then I found out that they were when I got them.
Mr Bill

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 pm
@Mo it is nearly impossible to find any certain smurf. That's the main reason why I built my homepage. As long as I have not the place to display it they have to live in boxes. But in about 1 year I will have my smurf room :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 pm
Very nice Tine, my philips bulb is the other way around to yours, variation? :)

Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login