Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon May 04, 2009 1:56 am
After a strange Queen's day here (see the general chit -chat item Koninginnedag) we came home with a few Smurfy items.
See pic. The DVD's are new, and make up 6,66 of the 9,50 euro's of merchandise. :D
Besides this new stuff a very nice Kids ABC - Memory Game, the Video from the cinema movie "De Fluit met zes Smurfen" as issued for 40 years Smurfs and a Wallacce Berrie Pluche hand doll.

The few AH Promo's I just took for if ever someone has his collection not complete.
The tray for bringing them upstairs to the storage boxes led to Aly's remark "Gargamel's breakfast?"
See the picture below why... :-D

2 days later we were also in Amsterdam, and on the Waterlooplein market I found again something nice: For 2€ this Vader Abraham Original LP, 1977 in very good condition! We listened again to the "Smurfenlied" but Vader Abraham's version of Bob Miller's Boogie Woogie might become a personal favourite..

The Songs:
A-Side
Waarom? (3:38)
Smurfenlied 2 (3:38)
Smurfentango (3:34)
In de Smurfenwereld (3:36)
'T Boogie Woogie Orkest in Smurfenland (2:27)
B-side
Smurfenlied 1 (3:35)
Kerstfeest in Smurfenland (3:51)
De Toverfluitsmurf (3:01)
De Accordeon de Smurf en Ik (3:20)
Kunnen Smurfen Huilen (2:23)

Greetings Ron & Aly

Postby SmurfingH » Mon May 04, 2009 3:37 am
I do like Gargamel's breakfast! :) :) Very nice selection there. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 04, 2009 4:07 am
Well done on hunting those awesome treasures. :cheers: :D

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon May 04, 2009 4:19 am
thx Hilary, Dom..
Dom: Have to try to compete a little bit with the mother of German Fleemarkets isn't it? :)

You should have the "Im Land Der Schlumpfe" german version of the same album...

Ron

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 am
thx Hilary, Dom..
Dom: Have to try to compete a little bit with the mother of German Fleemarkets isn't it? :)

You should have the "Im Land Der Schlumpfe" german version of the same album...

Ron
@Ron: I'm not the mother of German fleamarkets, since I sometimes cross the border to get to some lovely fleamarkets in the Benelux. :) :) :) Talking about the record, I'm afraid that I only have got two Swedish records. :) The only thing, I envy you, is the fact that there are so many fleamarkets held throughout the Netherlands on Queen's Day. :D I always wanted to go to Utrecht on that certain day, since I read that the fair already starts on April 29th, 6pm which is similar to one fair taking place in my area at the end of September.

Postby bwalters » Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 am
Poor Gargamel. You know he will never get to eat his breakfast. We all Know the Smurfs will alway out smart him and get away. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon May 04, 2009 5:06 am
.... I sometimes cross the border to get to some lovely fleamarkets in the Benelux. :) :) :) To me, it is a both a pleasure and a thrill to look out for cuties.
:) Thinking about it, we actually got a few nice smurfs from the fleamarket in Köln, but that was already 2 years ago.

We are not so regular visitors of fleamarkets, but that has simply more to do that we don't always have the time.
The Utrecht Vrijmarkt indeed is from 29 april 1800 hours till 30 april 1800, whereas the Amsterdam Vrijmarkt opens 30th at 06:00.
We might go and visit Utrecht as well next year.
In Utrecht actually the area where you have to go to is more clear, since the city aranges an area for it in the old inner city.

In Amsterdam it is the other way around, where it is alowed everywhere, except on some area's or street where there is no vrijmarkt alowed fro security, noise or traffic reason.
That actually means that it is a bit harder to find out where to go to in Amsterdam. Over the last few years we found out that the area's Jordaan (center), around Stadionweg/Beethovenstraat (Amsterdam South, "oud zuid" and around Middenweg/Linnaiesstraat/Hogeweg (Amsterdam West) are nice areas. The Kids have their spots in Vondelpark.

So actually, you can combine them perfectly: The evening - night in Utrecht, and than in the eraly morning to Amsterdam..

Ron

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon May 04, 2009 5:14 am
Poor Gargamel. You know he will never get to eat his breakfast. We all Know the Smurfs will alway out smart him and get away. :) :)
But this time he is really really close! This is going to be a very exiting episode!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 04, 2009 6:15 am
[...] So actually, you can combine them perfectly: The evening - night in Utrecht, and than in the eraly morning to Amsterdam..
Ron
That sounds tempting. :smitten: :yay:
Page 1 of 1

Login