Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:54 pm
I went on my weekly thrift store trip and my gf comes up to me and says you are going to love me and low and behold she was holding a set of 3 Smurf TV trays. They are all the same from the looks of it, they are a little scratched up but I was still excited about these. $2.90 for 3 of them is a great deal and I couldn't pass them up. :)

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Great job Eaglesfan. I forget what I paid for just one lap tray but I think it was $3 or $4.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm
That is a very good deal for these!!! Great job finding them. Just so you know look them over real good as there are variations to these, The blue one has the same picture but one says smurfs and one is just smurf. The one with just Smurf has the wallace berrie markings on the corner the Smurfs one does not....
here I go rambling on

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby PVCBlue » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm
Hey - I don't think those are TV trays, those look like the shelves to the smurf shelf unit for a baby's room.

Here is a tv tray -

:D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 am
Gary is right, for some reason the picture did not load when I looked at the post. that is even better yet as with some engenuity you can easily make yourself the shelf, just use a few peices of wood and screws and tah dah you have yourself a great smurf shelf.!! :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 am
Definitely the little bookshelf :D The sides on mine are just white metal bars with nuts and bolts holding it together so that shouldn't be too difficult to find if you wanted to put it together.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:00 pm
nice! thats even better lol. maybe i will try to put something together, thanks for the info :-D

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:14 pm
For $2.90, I would call them TV trays too. :) Congrats on finding those!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 1 of 1

Login