Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 5
Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm
I thought I would post a new topic as to keep this out of the playalong section as it's not playalong. But target now has SMURFS galore, robert just came home with tons of smurf goodies, post it notes, buttons, socks, memo pads, bags And all SIT down!! all items for $1. I'll take pictures later, but wow.. goodies
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 pm
ok, I took quick picture as I don't want to make you guys wait

happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm
Wow..that's a lot, Gerda :shock:

I went to Target yesterday but they hadn't any of that stuff yet
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:37 pm
Whoa, Gerda! Gotta love Robert :D Was that in a totally different section in Target than where they have the toys? I know the $1 stuff is usually at the front of the store off to the side in the few I have been in. I will check mine out tomorrow :woohoo:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 pm
yup front of the store where they have the see spot items (bargain section right when you walk in)
I'm going to talk either my mom or Robert into going to a different target store tomorrow and hopefully will find more!!
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 pm
those eco bags look great!
And good to see more smurf items out!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Good luck tomorrow, Stace :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Good luck tomorrow, Stace :D
I couldn't wait :) :)

We also found signs, lip balm, stickers and magnets but no ecobags...other than that, we found everything that Gerda did :-D

Postby Lia » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:57 pm
Wonderful items Gerda and Staci!! :D
Is the lip balm in those little houses?

I can`t believe, all those things cost only 1 dollar , GREAT!

Lia

Postby DanielS » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:50 am
I want to go to the US so i can get all the smurfy stuff you got over there :beer: In Sweden there's almost nothing smurfy coming out at all..
I have to buy everything via Ebay :???:

Really cool stuff Gerda and Staci:)
www.blueday.se Where smurfs are Happy:)

Postby André » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 am
Loverly items Gerda and Staci,

and really really cheap also!!!! Well done. :D

Cute and beautiful dog guarding the items also. :D

/André
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:33 am
Good thing all those things are cheap. I really want those signs. I'm going to head to another store today so wish me luck. I'll snatch up whatever I find!!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:59 am
I want to go to the US so i can get all the smurfy stuff you got over there :beer:
If you want any of it, just let me know Daniel :D
Cute and beautiful dog guarding the items also
Thanks Andre...he wanted to get in on the photos...anytime I have my camera out, he usually comes over to pose! :pic:
I'm going to head to another store today so wish me luck. I'll snatch up whatever I find!!
:goodluck:

Postby schtroumpfette » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am
Oh your dog is so cute Staci...
And these items at 1$, fantastic!

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 am
Oh I want! :-D :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am
I found everything except for the four signs in Smyrna (by Nashville) :woohoo:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 am
I was told by the manager of one of the Targets here, that this stuff is not slated to be on the shelves until Nov 2nd, so you guys got it early! Lucky you!!
:-D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:25 pm
It's fantastic that you guys are finally getting so many incredible smurfy things :-D I love all of that stuff & I wonder whether we'll get to see any of it over here in Yurp (G.W. Bush's pronounciation of Europe :) ).

I know this has nothing to do with those items but I have to tell you this. We went to Pizza Hut in Frankfurt last week & Simon had a kids meal which came with a goody bag which contained amongst other things an address/telephone book with Smurfette on the front & something like "around since 1958" on it as well. I was really surprised to see it so bought it off Simon :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm
We went to Pizza Hut in Frankfurt last week & Simon had a kids meal which came with a goody bag which contained amongst other things an address/telephone book with Smurfette on the front & something like "around since 1958" on it as well. I was really surprised to see it so bought it off Simon :)
That's pretty cool, Tojo :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm
I forgot to mention...The target I went to had the playalong smurfs as well for $1.00 each. Each of the smurfs was individually wrapped in a plastic bag and came without the accessories. I didn't buy any of them as I needed my money for the other goodies :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 5

Login