Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 am
The floor in the room, where I store my smurfs was as old as Methusalem, but it took me quite some time to decide to take a new floor.
Finally I found the courage to take everything out ( including all my glasscupboards and smurfs) and this week, I got a new floor! :D
And an extra cupboard!

Since there is a terible snowstorm today , even the spidersweb is frozen, ( hardly any traffic, no busses, no football matches, no nothing) and I cannot leave my house, it`s a perfect day to put the smurfs back in the cupboards. So..hundreds, or probably thousands of smurfs are going through my hands and I have now more space for my supersmurfs , my nice basketball smurfs with coloured balls, etc. Even the band from`98 can be stored.
I found some old orange Belgian smurfs that I would like to know more about.
Are they Dupuis? I know 6 exist, no markings.
Does anyone know?

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 am
more

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 am
more

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am
more

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am
orange

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:18 pm
Very nice to see some of your collection, and is gonna be a very nice smurfroom!
You said you got a new cupboard...is one in the pictures?
What size it is and where you got it? We are also still looking for a vitrine, but we want one which is not so deep....
Ron & Aly
(we are sort of snowed in today as well...)
Ron & Aly

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 pm
I like those cabinets. Good to see your smurfs are back at their rightful place. :) :) :)

Sounds like you had a very very smurfy day :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:13 pm
Thanks Maureen, I dìd!

@Ron: second cupboard on the right is new.
I always order 4 or 5 extra shelves ( there are standard 4 shelves), so that gives me space for 500 more smurfs :D
32 cm deep ( x 175 cm H x 67 cm Br)
( Bij Leen Bakker)

Lia

Postby André » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:57 am
Very nice Lia.

More smurfs to display. :-D
I would also like to have the space you have. :(

I can´t help it Lia but on all the pictures from you my eyes are always drawn to the pink basket with the baby. I think you should have that one in its own cabinet. :) :) And then you don´t have to order extra shelves, right. :o :lol:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 am
Those are very nice cabinets Lia & are perfect for displaying your collection :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 am
Very nice smurf cabinets and new floor! :D

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am
Thank you all!

( André, apart from these cabinets on the picture,I have cabinets for my sockels, mini`s and special omo-smurfs, but I agree that the baby is worth having a special place)

I still hope that a ( Belgian) member can help me with info about the origine of the 2 orange smurfs?

Lia

Postby Pitufo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 am
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, Lia!!!!!!!!It seems you have to work hardly...But this kind of work is really NICE: I always find new things I had not noticed when I rearrange my smufs

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:29 pm
Thank you all!

I still hope that a ( Belgian) member can help me with info about the origine of the 2 orange smurfs?

Lia
Lia, I hope you don't mind but I moved this thread to the smurf collector's corner. I hope it'll be easier for you to get an answer in there :D

I, actually, would love to learn more about them, too :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 pm
It`s ok Maureen!
And I already received an answer!
Like I suspected, they are ancient dupuis smurfs!
At least, that`s what a very gentle Belgian collector told me and he collects since the seventies, so I suppose, he knows!

To compare, I`ll show the normal dupuis union and the orange versions (pics are borrowed from someone) and it makes sense!

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm
orange

Postby Lia » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:58 pm
and yes Joaquin, it`s a nice job and I took the opportunity to put all my bottles together for a picture.
Still missing 3 werbeclips though, but I`m happy with the ones, I have.

Lia

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Even though they aren't blue, I really like those orange smurfs. Fantastic and WOW on your cabinets. Good luck getting everything back in there. Should look awesome when you finish. :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm
OMG Lia!!! That last picture is amazing :shock: :shock:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 am
I love those ancient orange smurfs too! It's really nice to see pictures of your smurf cabinets Lia. I always wondered what your collection room looked like! :-D :) :)
Page 1 of 2

Login