Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:32 am
Dyar and I just won this auction last week (well I won it but we are splitting these figures)...The auction says they are 'bisque' and they are hard with no markings but seem more like a hard plastic instead of a ceramic. And the emperor is hollow with a big opening under his feet. Either way they are really cute and I've never seen these before. Does anyone know anything about them?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:52 pm
Nice smurfs Stace, I don't know anything about them but they look really cute. :D

I think they *may* be featured in one or even both of the Katalogs but I haven't got to hand right now sorry. If you have no luck I will try and dig them out later. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:06 pm
These do look very cool and I can't wait to see my ones when they arrive. Stace and I had a big fight over which ones we wanted and even reverted to using Voodoo on each other but then decided pain, suffering and possible death wasn't worth the effort since they were only smurfs......so we called in our lawyers instead to settle the arguement and over the last week we have come to a settlement that we both agree on.

I think it's really hard for either of us to choose which ones we don't want as much as they all look cool so I am really grateful to the Stace for sharing some of these with me. :hug:

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:09 pm
hi!

these look awesome! if you can't figure out what or who gets who!

dr. Attom can do some spells for yah!! and send them here so I can

make sure they are taken care of!

I get the feeling these are super fakes?? sort of like the material

my pink vietnamese smurfs were made of.. a hard plastic but brittle??

the farmer is to die for!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Nivid » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:18 am
very nice :cool:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:21 pm
I found another auction and just received 2 more bisque/ceramic smurfs! These are great - I definitely think these are somehow homemade as these don't have markings either. The auction listed them as "glass-like" and I took a chance, not knowing if they'd be similar to the first auction I won like these.

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:27 pm
Lovely smurfs Stace, these bisque smurfs really are very nice aren't they. Do you think they could have all been made by one company or have they been made by different people? :sherlock:

I love that shine on the pic too, makes him look very special. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:52 pm
very nice smurfs ! Stace!

they have great color and expressions!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:59 pm
That Hangglider reminds me of Danny Devito. :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:49 pm
I'm glad you won this lot Stace :D

I had never heard of them until you won the first lot but I hope to find some more out there in the future. I love the 2 new ones as well....these are very cool smurfs. Can you please ask the seller for any info on them Stace?

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:07 pm
Can you please ask the seller for any info on them Stace?
Will do -- I'll post if they say anything significant :D

LOL @ Danny Devito :)

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:39 pm
I found yet another auction with these same bisque type smurfs so Dyar and I went in on them and won. They've just arrived this afternoon. We may each have a full set soon :D

This set came with a cute little ceramic mushroom house too - so we'll have to either fight over it (I should win that battle LOL) or share :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:42 pm
I think that roof doesn't belong to the house, Stace......I have the house and the playset base.....

how many smurfs belong to it?

sorry, just have to rub it in that I have those 8-) 8-)

Sine you love to share everything with me........my village could use that smurfette 8-) 8-) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:51 pm
that is very nice Maureen. That base looks really good especially with all the leaves around the outside :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Yay you won Stace....does that mean I get my very own Bisque Syd now???

You can have the house Stace since I am such a nice guy....and anyhow, I would prefer to steal Moey's when I get a chance to visit her someday.

Ok....now comes the problem of dealing out who gets what.......well not a problem I suppose...not when threatened with extreme fishy violence.

I will take what you don't want as usual :) :)

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:16 pm
:haha:

Um, I get the Syd still....you can have the other ones you don't have yet ;)

And Moey, that house looks different to my house and you actually can have a smurfette as I have 3 of them now (one for me, one for Dyar, and one for you :smile: )

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Nice Smurfs guys...and even nicer that you can share them!!! :cheers:
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:55 am
Hiya Stace, Dyar and Moey. These smurfies you have all got are gorgeous. I really like the gardener in his Yellow apron. They have really cute faces. Im sorry , i know nothing about these. I don't know anything about much really, so im of no use. BUT i know how to admire them. They are fab. If you ever get sick of them............................. Send them to meeeeeeeeeeeee :-D Well done Guys :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 am
Luciefer, you're of great use! Especially with the self defense and the stick eye-poking in addition to all your dental skills ;) If I see more, I will let you know! I actually realized last night while chatting to Dyar that I have the resin molds to make these guys but I have no clue what to put in the molds... time to ask my potter friend if she will use them and make us all some "new" smurfs :smile:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:25 am
Congratulations on you Staci and Dyar!!!

Awwwwwww I love those cuties. :smitten:
Page 1 of 3

Login