Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:41 pm
Hi!!!!!!!!I bought thgis smurf last week at ebay, and I have received it yesterday...It was cheap and I am almost 100 € sure it is a homemade...but it´s a nice "variant"...The question is that it is not the first time I see this colour skate at ebay, and it´s odd for me...I knew I was bidding on a fake, but my curiosity was big...I asked to the seller and he said to me he had the smurf for a long time, and most strange is that he say that he lost the box...

Does anybody see this green and black homemade before?Or perhaps it´s an orignal... :) :) :) :) :) Miracles exist!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:42 pm
I forgot the image...Here you are...
JOAQUÍN

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:33 pm
hi!

he's wonderful! I've not seen this little guy before!

I like those colors alot!

nice find Pitufo!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:09 pm
Hi JOAQUÍN, at first glance I would definitely say homemade. I don't think I have ever seen this one before but judging by the extra details on the shoes and the different colours my personal opinion would be that someone was having a bit of fun.

I agree it is odd that the seller claims to have had this a long time ago in a box but unless they can guarantee that they bought it like this when the figure was originally released I would always doubt it I am afraid.

The paint actually looks a little matt but that could just be the photo. What is your opinion, does it look like there could be red paint underneath the green? :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:28 am
The paint actually looks a little matt but that could just be the photo. What is your opinion, does it look like there could be red paint underneath the green? :D
or it could be black marker pen... that doesn't shine as much as paint when it's dry.

IMHO i'd say definite homemade.... nicely made though.
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 1 of 1

Login