Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:42 pm
Because I am preparing my next travel to buy smurfs in Brussels :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: ...I have been visiting some intersting webs about smurfs...In mushroomvillage.com are mentioned smurfs with "stickman logo" markings...Excuse my ignorance...what does it mean?

Thanks
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:59 pm
Hi Joaquin, I've had the same question before -- the Stickman is also the Schleich Emblem or sometimes "bendyman" logo. I've attached a pic of it from Rachel's site (as she is the one who explained it to me :D )
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Is this something special??? I know this might be a stupid question, but so far I never paid any attention to it although I saw a few of these marks on my smurfs yesterday :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:02 pm
I've noticed it is an earlier logo -- I'm not sure of the years it was out but I'm sure Rach knows this or has it on her site somewhere :cheers:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:25 pm
I have some 'stickmen' logos, I think it's on the earlier products..I've got it on my papa smurf and also my large house. I'm sure Rachel will be able to tell you more info.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:07 am
The Schleich Emblem logo was used until approximately 1979/80. I checked with Frank when I first bought the Fix & Foxis because they all had that marking.

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:49 am
That's good to know Karen. Some of my older smurfs have the stickman logo so it's a good indication that they're from an earlier production run.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:59 am
thanks for the information... I admit I don't usually collect the markings variations (except for a few smurfs :D ), so I am glad I didn't get rid of anything really rare like a "Muster smurf" or so :relieved: :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:11 am
thanks for the information... I admit I don't usually collect the markings variations (except for a few smurfs :D ), so I am glad I didn't get rid of anything really rare like a "Muster smurf" or so :relieved: :D
Start looking, Maureen :eye:...I posted this is January:
I have found another one to add to this muster marking list I have been cataloguing the markings on my smurfs this past week. Well, I have a MUSTER!!! It is the Smurfette with Comb and Mirror (20182). I know I got her for a normal price and I'm sure the seller had no clue either. I never even looked at the markings until now. I just checked my records and I won this in a lot of 12 smurfettes on November 5, 2003 for $31!!!!!! So I've had a muster for over 2 years and had no clue!

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:37 am
Hi guys, :wave2:

Yes the Schleich emblem also called the "stickman logo" or "bendyman logo" as Staci correctly pointed out, is one of the earlier Schleich markings. As far as I know, Schleich used this marking before ever adding the word Schleich and then Schleich S or Schleich Germany to the figures. Quite often you can find smurfs where the Schleich Emblem has been removed or covered over for a newer mold and replaced with one of the later markings. Personally, I use them like Tojo, as a good indication of an earlier run and have generally listed them as one of the first variations on Blue Imps. :D

I do intend to update the markings page on Blue Imps in the near future as those pics are rather old now so I can definitely get better quality pics of the markings and also add a lot more info about them. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 am
Thanks for the smurfy information guys, I'm gonna go checck mine out now....... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:47 pm
Start looking, Maureen :eye:...I posted this is January:
I have found another one to add to this muster marking list I have been cataloguing the markings on my smurfs this past week. Well, I have a MUSTER!!! It is the Smurfette with Comb and Mirror (20182). I know I got her for a normal price and I'm sure the seller had no clue either. I never even looked at the markings until now. I just checked my records and I won this in a lot of 12 smurfettes on November 5, 2003 for $31!!!!!! So I've had a muster for over 2 years and had no clue!
:shock: :shock: Wow, what an amazing story, Staci....I do believe I have to check all the duplicates again now :banghead: :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login