Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Dennis » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:19 am
Finally the picture off the blue cano is here. Dennis wiil put it on the net for me. The material is softer than the normal one. Have FUN.....!

I also have a set of little plastic smurfs that I can't place.....?

The last pictures are smurfs from INDIA (not as a marking but bought on a market in India), they are from bronze material.

Smurfy greetings from Dennis
with special thanks to the other Dennis!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:06 am
Great, can't wait to see them........... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:42 am
Here goes :photo:

Bronze:

The tiny plastic Smurfs and all information on the whereabouts of these is welcome.

And the blue cano, real or fake ?????? The use of sandpaper on the outside of the cano is very noticeable.

Dennis.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:55 am
@Dennis: I have never seen such tiny plastic smurfs before, but they look amazing just as the bronze ones!!! :D For the canoe, I'd say it's a fake.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:56 am
wow....some very nice smurfs....

the blue canoe looks like a remold to me but overall it is a very nice piece...
Last time I was in India I was not able to find any smurfs...really surprising for me that some were available.... :cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:44 am
Great smurfy collectibles.........especially those bronze looking ones :-D

I've not seen the other little plastic ones before but they look as if they might have been made to sit in something with the plastic part underneath them. :-?

The blue canoe well who knows but to me it looks just like a copy someone has made themselves cos in comparision it looks much rougher. :???:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Rachel » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:47 am
Hi Dennis, those brass smurfs a lovely. :-D

My personal opinion about the blue canoe is that it is fake. I have seen many of these sold recently and also many other coloured smurfs and accessories. I believe they are all being made by one person. There have been a few different seller IDs on Ebay selling them, I do not know if they are all one person or several. The most recent seller has been thrown off Ebay.

Here are just a couple of examples of blue ones and also a grey one.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:38 am
Definitly a remold: Look at the buble holes on the right hand side!!!

Dennis you say it's softer than the original... That's great info.

Thank you so much for that report and these pics! I was wondering a lot about what it looked like from up close!!! :-D :D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 1 of 1

Login