Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:26 pm
I won this little cutie last week and she just arrived today...I hadn't been on ebay since before Brussels so I was browsing and found this and watched until the end. I practically stole her for only $11.49. Granted, she's missing the balloons from the top of her "2" and a little white chip on her nose, but I think it was well worth the price! I was watching a #7 that ended Saturday which went up a lot higher. Now I only need numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9...actually I hope there isn't a "0" :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:52 pm
Great price. I saw the number seven too. These little suckers sure are going for an arm and a leg lately. I suppose it will only get worse in time :(

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:42 pm
Nice win Stace. :cheers:

I saw this little lady too but decided against it as I had won some nice fakes last week. I am so glad I didn't bid now. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:45 pm
I am so glad I didn't bid now. :-D
Me too!! :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:47 pm
Hi Stace,
what a bargain you got there :shock: :D :) :) :) :)

Gerda and I were watching the same thing again apparently :o and I have also noticed for how much these are going.... :shock:

but they do look cute :D and I am looking forward to the day when I may own one or all of them :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:34 pm
I was bidding on No. 7 as well :D

Went to high for me :banghead:

I'm thinking I will give these birthday ones a miss though, if I win one I'll have to get the lot of them ......you know how it is :???:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Congratulations little fishy :cheers:

I don't have any of these yet (like many other things Pixis...long life span) but I hope to one day. The price you bought her for was really nice as I have seen some of these go way up.

Good luck with getting the rest of the numbers :D

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login