Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby southernyacht » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:37 pm
Hi all :hiya:

I was looking through some of my collection last night and found two variations I didn't know I had! (they're all in boxes at the moment while I paint the spare room - that's my excuse.....).

Has anyone seen a ginger rollerskater before? :-? :) :) The smurfette on the left has really orange hair, her right foot is flat and the markings are Schleich, Hong Kong. The one on the right, her right foot is tilted up and the markings are Schleich, W.Germany. I've included pics of the their feet too. (although when Andy caught me photographing the underneath of two smurfettes - he did wonder what I was doing... :eek: )

Cheers :D

Cathy x :cat:

Postby steveparkes » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:40 pm
I've never seen that before Cathy..I only have 1 rolleskater smurfett though..I'm sure Syd will know ALL about the smurfette rolleskater.

I did laugh when you said Andy looked at you strangely when he saw you photographin the underside of smurfette :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:15 pm
Hi, Cathy!!!!!!!!!!!I love this kind of "discovery"...I hev three different variations of this smurfette, but all of them with foot in flat...

- made in China, red shoes
- HK, WB 1980, white shoes
- made in Portugal, Schleich, white shoes

Bye
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:18 pm
Hi Cathy, dont let Syd see these, he'll have a fit of energy and want to..........Oh never mind ! :) :)

Lovely variations tho :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 pm
Hi Cathy, nice discovery. :cheers:

I have a Hong Kong smurfette but her underside is painted and her hair is no-where near as ginger / orange as yours. :-D

In fact, the only variation I have with hair that colour is the CNT but she doesn't have markings! :D

Dyar has got some great shots of the underside of his rollerskate smurfettes but that shouldn't suprise us really should it! :shock: :lol:

http://www.geocities.com/sgtpapas/zvar2 ... skate.html
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:18 pm
hi cathy!

Really nice!

there are lots of different Rollerskating smurfettes, and several different fakes!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:47 pm
Dyar has got some great shots of the underside of his rollerskate smurfettes but that shouldn't suprise us really should it! :shock: :lol:
I think Syd took those pics...he was trying to get the pantsless rollerskater but she was too quick for him to catch her :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:01 pm
Hi Cathy

That is a really nice variation to have and I have never seen one with hair that orangy before...NICE :D

Syd pointed out that the Rollerskater on the right side has a hole in her knickers....he wants a closer look....do you want me to yell at him or would you like the honours?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention...now half of us are gonna be checking for the Rollerskater's hair colour in auctions.

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:56 am
Hi guys, an interesting discovery Cathy. I have examined my rollerskates smurfette and found she seems to be a combination of both of of the ones you have.

The comparisions are that: She has the same yellow hair and un molded skates of the second smurfette.

But she has the same flat foot, red laces and underbar painted red as the first smurfette.

Here she is for you to compare:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:59 am
Thanks for bringing this to our attention...now half of us are gonna be checking for the Rollerskater's hair colour in auctions.
Damn right there....... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Michelle » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:17 pm
I have the first one but I miss the second one....That hair is just so different. I have already 7 different ones :omg: will I look for more? I think so :)

Michelle
Page 1 of 1

Login