Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:06 pm
After the fair in Brussels and having spoken to Dyar and others Tessa and I have found a renewed interest in Smurfs and are trying to add to the collection again.

First we found this house, which we didn't have yet:

We are really happy with it :)

Next is this Smurf, it is a home made and people who know me know that I am not particularly fond of these, but as they throw in the football theme than it is something different :D :)

Beers knows that it actually is the Smurf of the 'enemy' :sad: but the person who made it can not be pursuaded to make one of my team Ajax, so I just have to learn and live with it :-?

We are also looking at some specific items which I will post in the Boot sale section.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:08 pm
Great items, Dennis :D I love the bully houses - I still need to get one of those too :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:15 pm
Lovely house Dennis, it's really nice !

You must get an Ajax smurf, i can't believe you now own this one, you must be going soft ! :) :) Do not tell any of your Ajax friends ! They may hang you ! :) :)

:-D :beer:

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 pm
Hi Dennis, firstly it is wonderful news to hear you and Tessa are finding an interest in collecting smurfs again. :-D

Lovely new items too, the Bully house is always nice to have and great to use in displays. Like you, I also am not a huge fan of repaints (only because they can be sold on at a later date) but when it is something special to you like a local team I think that is a nice item to have. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:31 pm
You must get an Ajax smurf, i can't believe you now own this one, you must be going soft ! Do not tell any of your Ajax friends ! They may hang you !
I know, I know :?
The only thing I can do is change the number 10 in 14 and make it into a Johan Cruyff Smurf, as Ajax best player in history he went to Feyenoord after Barcelona, and became the only player moving from Amsterdam to Rotterdam and still receive full acceptance at both sides. He could be our prime minister if he wanted to :-)
(only because they can be sold on at a later date)
That is exactly my reason as well Rachel, if they ever end up on the flea market or with a not so honest seller I am sure that at one day they will be in the catalogue as well, as happened to Smurfs before which are now being consider 'original' because the background is unknown.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:36 pm
Great items Dennis, good to hear Tessa and yourself are getting back into collecting again :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:15 pm
Hi, Dennis!!!!!!!I didn´t know Tessa and you had lost the interest in smurfs!!!!!!!!!I´m glad with your return to this wonderful smurfs of collectors...I hope to see you again, and please email me if you have something intetrsting to offer to this humble spanish collector :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A pleasure to deal with you and Tessa always :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Well done, Dennis :D

I love the bully house, I still need to get one of those too some day 8)

I'm glad Tessa and yourself have the decided to keep collecting :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby aussiesmurfer » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:41 pm
Very nice Dennis!

Trish

Postby Tessa-Dennis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:52 pm
Thanks, and I am immediately on the prowl for more, I guess if it ísn't raining Smurfs it poors Smurfs :joy: :-)

Didn't know about the bully house but noticed this one recentely while going through the catalogue and found a few of them here in Holland and bought one. I just checked the others but they are all gone. It seems they are local to Germany/Holland so I will keep my eyes out for them :sherlock: and let you guys know if they are about.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:17 pm
That's a great smurf even if it is home made :D I like it and the house, too....glad you are back to collecting, Dennis and Tessa :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:42 pm
After the fair in Brussels and having spoken to Dyar and others Tessa and I have found a renewed interest in Smurfs and are trying to add to the collection again.
Hey I am responsible for something good for a change...yay

I love the Bully Houses....I have 3 variations of them. There is an orange and a pinkish-red roof which are the main differences as far as I know. I love these houses better than the normal smurf ones just because they really do look so nice in the flesh....plus they are bigger and I know they say size doesn't count for much...but we all know it does a fair bit in reality :D

Nice new additions Dennis :cheers:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login