Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:53 am
two very nice arrivals this week

the mallet smurf is not a fake and not overpainted...never seen before..it was part of much bigger lot and the colors of that is yellow and black. The mallet is a little bit dirty .. not cleaned yet

The smurf itself is much bigger than the normal mold (compared to the normal one) and also the material is a very soft one. Markings are Peyo W.Germany and Schleich emblem.
Anyone knows something about that smurf ? BTW the normal mallet smurf has the same markings except the mold number is 2 and on the new one it is 1.

and a very nice pirlout raw

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:55 am
and the rohling

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:36 pm
Very Nice Cheesy thats a really unusual version of the mallett smurf. Well done :D Lucie

Postby Pitufo » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:38 pm
Hi, Cheesy!!!!!!!!!!The yellow and black mallet smurf is very very nice...I never have seen it before...Have you asked to the seller where the smurf is from? It would be interesting to know

:cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby samismurf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:38 pm
nice, welll done :-D
sam the deal finder :sherlock:

Postby Rachel » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:20 pm
Hi Cheesy, Thanks for showing us your latest arrivals. :cheers:

I have to admit, I have never seen the Mallet smurf with those colours before so I can't give any real info sorry. Is there brown underneath the yellow?

I do like the Peewit raw. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:31 pm
I love the raw Pewit you have there Cheesy. I have one of these too and I hope to have a raw Johan one day so they can stand together in the raw like I am sure they do anyway in real fiction anyway.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:19 pm
on some parts you see the black colour underneath the yellow colour but most of the mallet is white and only the yellow painted...
The astonishing thing was really the soft material.... very unusual...:-?

The lot where the smurfs came from had nearly 90% Walt Disney stuff like Dagobert Duck (I love him....) but I will try to ask him .... but in simple word...they were toys in their previous life.... :o

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:54 am
hi Cheesy!

I really like that Mallet smurf with the super dark handle! wow!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:14 am
and some of my latest additions

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:19 am
Yep, you outbidded me on that hockey promo. Glad you got a spare stick for it. :D

Postby Michelle » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:47 pm
How sad to hear Dominique; But one day it will come to your place, I'm sure.

Michelle

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:53 pm
Congrats Cheesy as that is a nice promo.....and sorry to hear about that Dominique.....like Michelle says, I am sure you will have one someday too. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Nice Syd Smurf too....a dummy is perfect as he can be a bit of a baby at times.

Nice buys :cheers:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:36 pm
I'd say this Syd should come in very handy for you soon, don't you Dyar ;)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:39 pm
That type of a Syd would come in handy anytime in the future.....but yes it's very soon I guess.

I think I will be spitting the dummy more than Kate though

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:13 pm
oh dominique :oopz: I really feel a little bit sorry but :(
but better anyone from the forum as no one from the forum.... :daz:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:25 pm
What does your partner think of your smurf collecting Cheesy? Does it drive them as crazy as it does the rest of our partners?

Dyar

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:14 am
...oh partners... :) no problem ... generally it is a only a financial problem. But to be honest my partner has the same interest in collecting smurfs so therefore no problem....
The reason why I put that smurfs in here is that I/we stop buying smurfs tomorrow and that are one of my last arrivals for a very long time. (Maybe some exceptions...you know, like some very nice an cheap raws, promos, sockels,...).
I only will do selling the rest of my doubles and that's it...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:23 am
How sad to hear Dominique; But one day it will come to your place, I'm sure.

Michelle
@Michelle, Dyar and Cheesy: I'm not really disappointed. :) It's better to save some bucks for the collectors fair next month than to spend it on Ebay only. :)

@Cheesy: Have you heard anything from the Ebay dude lately?

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:39 am
no news from the sesspolic *?#?ßd

But this week he will get the summons from my complaint of an offence...so I will see the reaction at around next week.
But I have no news...I'm not knowing anything yet from the seller :angry:

One of the reasons slowing down ebaying
Page 1 of 1

Login