Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:02 pm
It's really interesting in which countries such exotic smurfs where produced...Here are the ones I know (I hope it's all right):

- Poland (no marking)
- Argentina (marking: "Minimodels Argentina")
- Spain (marking: ???, stickers with "MADE IN SPAIN")
(Comic non Toxicos, no markings, stickers with "Comix non toxico)
- Brazil (marking: "Hering Made in Brazil")

I have got the polish Ice-lolly-smurf and the Argentina coin-smurf. I would like to know if there are more exotic smurfs and to hear your experiences about them (What would you pay for them, what's their raritiy...). :cheers:

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:30 pm
Hi, Simon!!!!!!!!It´s a good topic, and perhaps it has been treated here before...But it is always interesting to speak about markings...

- Minimodels: They are not non-schleich smurfs...It´s a very odd thing to me...Sme of them are marked with Mininmodel Industria Argentina, Peyo, Scheich, and some of them have no markings...If they were licensd by Schelich, why don´t they have Schleich marked? I have 27 minimodels: 14 with and 13 without markings...I don´t know if approx half and half exist

-Spain: there are lots of fakes from my lovely country ( but hard to find in my lovely country).One kind of them are not good jobs, not well painted, and until I know, they have no markings, so I can´t understand how collectors know they are really spanish smurfs...ANd the other are called CNT: they have a sticker "Comic No Toxico", but it´s so easy to remove that it´s almost imposible i find them with it...I have some CNT, but only two with the sticker...They are more similar to Schelich ones, and all of them are not "Schleich"...You say you know some smurfs with a sticker "Made in Spain"...I suppse you are refering he first group, and the sticker is easily removable so most of them have lost it...I have another smurf marked with "Eura Spain", but not sure what means

That is ony what I think to know :) :) :)
JOAQUÍN

Postby Simon X » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:38 pm
Thanks for your opinion to these smurfs. The Spain smurfs seem to be very complex... :)
Here is an auction with the "MADE IN SPAIN"-stickers but I saw it very/too late. http://cgi.ebay.de/12-x-SELTENE-SCHLUEM ... dZViewItem

I had already corrected the "non-Schleich-smurfs" to "exotic smurfs". :D

I don't think there was a topic like this before because my search after "Hering" only found tpoics about the Brazil-smurfs but not a collected thread about such exotic smurfs out of different countries. ;)

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:08 pm
Hi!!!!!!I have been watching that auction too...It´s an odd sticker...I have seen this sticker lots of times in other spanish articles, but never have seen with smurfs :-? :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby Michelle » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:00 am
Hi,

I've got those with the spanish sticker but it seems like spanish fakes to me. Some of us call it the 2nd serial of Comics.

But most of the CNT's you can see it by the blue, I'll show you once at a fair. It's hard to tell when you can't show it.

There are some Spanish smurf with the inscription, NO TOXICO SMURF.
Those are hard to get.

And there are Mexican smurfs to. I love all those kind of smurfs. I can tell it by the material. With inscription there are only a few so you have to know the material and a lot of strainge colours are in this serial.

Michelle

Michelle

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:26 am
Hi, Michelle!!!!!!!Tghanks for the info...It´s an odd things: three kinds of smurfs from the same country, but with differnt stickers: Comic Non Toxico, Made in Spain, and Non Toxico Smurf...The link above, with the sticker "made in Spain" seem to be of bad quality...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Hi guys, this is a very interesting topic and one that hasn't really been discussed much before. :-D

As far as I know, even though most of these smurfs were made many years ago, it is only in the last few years that these different markings have really been discovered and I would say that this in purely down to the internet and the fact that collectors from all over the world are now in contact.

This would probably explain why most of these smurfs have not yet been included in the various books. One person though I am sure many of us have to Thank for so much of the info we know is the wonderful Attom as he has been actively seeking out many of these different markings for the last few years.

Thank You Attom. :cheek: :thanks2:

http://www.geocities.com/attombomb7/mennoblue4.html
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:19 am
hi Rachel!

thank you, that was nice!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:22 am
here are my 17 Brazil Made by hering Schleich smurfs..

http://forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=7157
Page 1 of 1

Login