Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 3 of 5

Postby Pitufo » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:01 am
Hi, Barney!!!!!!!Good job!!!!!!It´s always nice to see new smurfy webs!!!!!!!!And Dominique, glad to see your collection, too!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:43 am
Hi Joaquin :hiya:

I'm afraid, I have to correct my collection this weekend. I used to think that I know each of my cuties by heart. But since I got a lot of variants, I better slap myself. :lol:

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:22 pm
Hi Joaquin :hiya:

I'm afraid, I have to correct my collection this weekend. I used to think that I know each of my cuties by heart. But since I got a lot of variants, I better slap myself. :lol:
:whip: I have the same problem all the time Dominique so you had better slap me too.. Anyone else for a spanking?

Postby smurfinz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:39 pm
thanks everyone! great to see some of your amazing collections going up there.

Any detail or so on that I've got not quite right, you can edit it of course. Same goes for articles etc... anything you want to post, go ahead, any new items... you can add those too.

Go crazy!!!

Off for some sleep now.

Any queries, just fire them through :)

good night

p.s. Hi to Daryl in Chch!!

Postby Rachel » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:03 pm
Hi Barney, your new site is looking great. I will try and have a good look over the weekend. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfinz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 pm
Cool! Any ideas or things you think would make it easier for people to smurf around will be useful. Smurfs are a favourite of mine so they will get priority as far as website fixes go over the other things around the site. James who also helped do the site collects music; he made sites for Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen, Elvis etc, and there's nothing to stop anyone adding collections for those if they want. He'd add a collection for just about anything knowing James!!

:-D

Postby smurfer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:20 am
Dear Barney ,
I'm trying to get on your new site , but when I click on your link , I only get a white page : Can't find server ..... :(
What's wrong , or what am I doing wrong ?? :-?
I really hope that someone can help me to get there ...
PLEASE HELP ME !!
:helpsign:

Postby smurfinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:36 am
Hmm, it's probably not you... more likely Azrael sniffing around our server!!

It *should* be OK now - it might have been James posting a couple of fixes.

Here it is again... give it a go when you can!

http://www.kollecta.com/home.aspx?ctid=22

All the best
Barney

Postby smurfer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:49 am
Thanx for your comment Barney !
But still nothing ...
I've tryed it with I.Explorer and Mozilla Firefox , but with both the same white page ....
:(

Postby smurfinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:05 am
THat is so bizarre. Another option is to type www.kollecta.com into your browser. Once that page loads (hopefully) - just scroll down and Click 'Smurfs' in the list near the bottom.

I can see the site fine from here... fingers crossed for you at that end!

Postby smurfwish » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:14 am
Just to let you know Barney, I have just visited it and I can see it fine too :-D

Postby smurfer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:50 am
YESSSSSSSS !!!!!!
I'm there !!!!! :woohoo:
My problem to get there was Peergardian ..... :banghead:
It looks great !!!
Thanx for your help Barney !!!
:D
Greetzz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:22 am
Barney your website is great, you have done really well, and with lots of other subjects too, your site will be a big hit i'm sure ! I love the Matchbox section, i had lots of those buses and cars when i was a child ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby southernyacht » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:05 am
Great site Barney :-D :worship:

Cathy x :cat:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:26 am
Barney,
I just had a closer look at the site...it is really great, especially for newer smurf collectors or the ones who don't have a website :D :) :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Really nice feedback thanks everyone. I thought it would be cool to have a Smurf site where people who aren't too tech savvy, or don't want to pay hosting fees, etc etc can record their collections. I don't mind looking after the site so that's cool. Between the forum here, existing fan sites, and the collections site... the Smurf community should be set! :)

I must confess to being a matchbox fan too. I thought as people often have multiple things they collect, it would be good to have one userID, but multiple collections. I have smurfs, matchbox cars, and Pink Floyd!

Postby smurfinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:55 pm
p.s. Smurfysmurf - that is one AWESOME collection!! :-D

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:15 pm
Hi Barney,

Great site. I have added most of my collection!!

I keep reading your posts and thinking that is is me. Are you my long lost twin brother? I guess you are dead though, as I can't see you breathing :neener:
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby smurfinz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:00 pm
LOL - yes the Diver Smurf is one of the coolest for sure!!

Postby XoioX2000 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:10 pm
Hi Barney!

Great site indeed! I had great fun checking boxes to set my collection up!

There seems to be a bug though: When you click on next it always go to page 2 on Browse items for some reasons: just thought I'd tell you.. not a problem as the page numbers work just fine.

It just shows however how difficult it is to make such a site: Just browsing through it and you realise how much is missing or how many can be confused for others depending on what name is being used or what detail is missing from the description!

What a great idea though well done! A lot of hard work went into that!

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Page 3 of 5

Login