Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:39 am
Hi,
I am signing off officially now :D

I'll be leaving for the airport in a few hours but I still have tons to do like cleaning and finishing up my packing :-D

I'll be gone for about two weeks and probably won't be on the forum during that time as I will hardly have the opportunity to be on a computer.

I will miss each and everyone of you :( but I am so excited to meet everybody who is at Passion on Sunday :D . I really have no idea what to expect.. :) :) :)

I do want to thank one very special member of Blue Cavern.... When Christy and her parents heard that I will be arriving one day early, they invited me to spend that day with them and go to Passion with Christy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ... this was totally unexpected and I don't think they will ever know what it means to me...I do admit that when I saw Dyar's Knokke report and especially when I saw the pictures, I had wanted to see that beautiful area myself one day, and it is hard to believe that I will....And I also can't wait to see a real smurf collection up close :-D

I also want to thank Xavier :hug: who was very kind from the beginning to me and has helped me out a lot by giving me information about Passion and also hotels and trains.... :-D

I will be around for a few more hours but I am sure I will be running around like headless chicken, and forget my own name :???: until I am actually on the plane :) :)

I do have a few things for some members.....if I have forgotten anything...which I am sure I have :???: ....please forgive me and I promise I will ship it to you when I return

I can't wait to meet you all..Going to Passion is like a dream come true :D

See you Saturday, Christy :-D See everybody at Passion :D (if I look like I am sleepwalking, I am since I haven't had much sleep the last couple of weeks, but no worries, Beers assured me he will keep me on my toes :cheers: ) and talk to you all in two weeks :( :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Rachel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:49 am
Have a fantastic trip Maureen, I will look forward to the stories. :-D

Sorry, I am dashing off to work now........... :sprint:

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:09 am
Have a safe trip, Maureen :D
Have a wonderful time at passion and spend all your money :-D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:31 am
Have a great trip Maureen!!! :D

See you on Sunday!!! :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Michelle » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:40 am
Have a nice trip Mo!
Really looking forward to meet you! :cheers:

Michelle

Postby smurfer » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Have a smurfy trip Maureen!!! :D

Postby Tojo » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:34 pm
Have a wondeful time Maureen :D I'm sure you will anyway :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:06 pm
I'm sure you'll have an excellent time at passion Maureen, won't be long before beers and dragon pick me up and we'll be on the way too.......YAY YAY YAY YAY :hi5: :cheers: :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:06 am
Hey guys,
I don´t mean to write too much about my vacation, as there isn´t much to tell :) :) :) but today was kind of an emotional day for me...Not bad emotional...I was a bit homesick this morning when I drove into Stuttgart, because after being in Berlin, Stuttgart was a bit of a drag....especially since for some reason Granny is in a bad mood....Also, after being in Berlin again and having a great time with my cousins I realized why some Berliners call Stuttgarters .... :) :)

Anyway, today was my day and I went in the footsteps of my youth and childhood, visiting the streets I lived in, going by my elementary school and so on...It was odd in a way because I realized even though I knew the streets and the houses..it was no longer home and I was a stranger. I also realized how old and beautiful some of the houses of my old neighbourhood are :shock: :shock: later I went thru the heart of Stuttgart, not finding smurfs, but eating a Doner Kebab (yummy) and buying two comic books (Asterix and Lucky Luke)...I am still searching for a book of Karl May that my mother ordered :) :) :)
Anyway, the day was good, I was very reflective, but I realized....my home is someplace else now and my live is no longer my old one....

It was great to see though that a little newspaper shop that was there all my life is still there and I went in there...the propietar had changed and no longer knew me, but it was great to see how long this store had survived :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 am
Hi, Maureen!!!!!!!!Glad you have nice days at Germany!!!!!!!!See you soon!!!! :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:00 am
Nice story Mosey, i am glad you have re-visited your birthplace, but if you are at your happiest where you are now.......

Home is where the heart is :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:23 am
Also, after being in Berlin again and having a great time with my cousins I realized why some Berliners call Stuttgarters .... :) :)
Hmm, what do Berliner call Stuttgarter :-? Is it something unpleasant? I know that where Mrs Tojo comes from Schwaben are laughed at for being so stingy (shes's from Eberbach am Neckar in north Baden).

:cheers:
tojo

I always enjoy going back 'home' to see what's changed. Some changes are good but others are not so good.

Postby Rachel » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:46 am
Hi Mo, great to hear the trip is going well. We are missing you though. :-D

It is also nice to hear that you have returned to where you grew up but as Gray says, you are happy now with where you are. :cheerz:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 am
i am glad you have re-visited your birthplace
Hi Beers, I wish I had...maybe we can make a British forum meeting there next year :D :cheers:

Tojo, I think the Schwaben are nice people, but yes, they can be stingy :) :) although Granny who is from Berlin beats them all :) :)

I spent the last two days with some old maids.. :eek: and now I know all that is wrong with Stuttgart :) :)

but another week in Germany and I think I would take up drinking beer :beer: today I had a likör :D

Little Ms Smartypants (aka Mo, Mosey, Moey) sprained her ankle yesterday when I tried to walk down a few stairs at the Märchengarten...and I am laid up now... Granny already said I might not make the flight tomorrow....but I do believe I will :D :) :) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:08 am
Oh i forgot, you were born here, not Germany :) :) :oopz:

You'll be back home soon enough :woohoo:

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:20 am
Oh dear Maureen,

I hope your ankle isn't too painful & that it gets better in double quick time :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:51 am
Poor Moey

I hope the ankle heals quickly.....I guess you should just rest up when you get home and not police anything bad that happens in your area :D
but another week in Germany and I think I would take up drinking beer :beer:
Poor Graham :eek: .....or should that be.....Pour Graham?

Dyar

Postby Michelle » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:49 am
Get well soon Mo!

Hope you've got a nice vacation in Europe and a good flight back home!
It was so nice to meet you, thanks for coming over :D you are a great person! 8)

Michelle

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:33 am
I dont mind either way Dyar ! :) :)

Mosey's worth it :wicked: :wicked:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:53 am
Mosey's worth it :wicked: :wicked:
:haha:

Only 2 more hours until she lands :eyebrow: :beer:
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login