Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:38 pm
Hi, everyone!!!!!!I would like to share with you my plans for next holidays...Because of the hard work we have at our storesthe 1st two weeks of august, I will spend my holidays from 17th to end of august...

I will go for five days to this little and lovely hotel in an amazing place of south of Spain called Alpujarras (Granada)

http://www.hotelmaravedi.com/hotel/

I will go with my best friend because his wife must work, and we will go there to practise hiking and perhaps other kind of sports...You have there impressive views, mountains (the highes in Spain), river and of course health air...

And the next week, I will go to (IMHO...) the best beaches in Spain: Cadiz, El palmar, Conil etc...

http://www.infovejer.com/

I have no more time to rest, so I will wait until September (I will go four days to Dublin), and I will spend the last days on holidays I have this year, in Bruselas, buying smurfs and watching friend´s collections...All in October...

HAVE A NICE WEEK!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:45 pm
Joaquin,
that sounds like you have a few wonderful weeks coming up..the hotel looks very nice :-D and the beach :smitten:

Good luck for the next two weeks that they won't be too bad and then
vacation, rest...and hiking and the beach

and Dublin :beer: :beer: will that be a business trip?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:48 pm
and Dublin will that be a business trip?
Business trip????NOOOOOOOOOO...One of my best friend of Secondary school is going to get marry, and six friends will go there to spend with him his last days as a single :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:11 pm
It looks like you have a fun time ahead of you Joaquin, make sure you enjoy yourself :D

And then tell us everything when you return 8-) 8-)

:-D :beer:

Postby FlamingO » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:32 pm
Hi Joaquin,

That looks a beautiful little hotel - perfect surroundings for walking and relaxing :D

I think I went to Granada region once when we went to Palace of Alhambra while staying in Almeria ? but you will correct me if I'm wrong :)

And have yourself a good time when you go to Dublin - :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:51 pm
Have fun Joaquin.....you are so lucky to go away somewhere so I hope it turns out to be a great break from the shops and great to hear you will be back in Belgium for some more Passion with your smurf friends.

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:47 am
I think I went to Granada region once when we went to Palace of Alhambra while staying in Almeria ? but you will correct me if I'm wrong
No, you are right!!!!!!Granada city is (in my opinion) one of the most beautiful cities I ever have seen...I lived there for a year, and I was really happy walking around its streets!!!!!!!!

Las Alpujarras is the highest region in Andalucia, with very small villages (500-1000 inhabitants), and a very very quiet place to hike and practises sports...
JOAQUÍN

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:38 am
Sounds like the perfect end to summer, Joaquin :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Michelle » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:58 am
Oh Joaquin,
I wish I could go there toooooooooooooooooo...I really need a holiday.

I a few weeks I'm free too, so that sounds good. :)
Enjoy every minute of your trips and if it's with Pepe, give him a big hug from my family and me! :cheek:

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Simon X » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:58 am
That sounds like you're going on great trips..! :-D
Have fun and enjoy your holidays! :D

Postby Tintin » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:49 pm
Hi Joaquin

Have a nice holiday, and enjoy yourself. :-D

Tintin

Postby steveparkes » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:50 pm
Enjoy your hols Joaquin..hope to see you in October :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Looks like you have a wonderful trip planned Joaquin, the places you are visiting look lovely. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:32 am
It sounds to me as though you've got everything well planned Joaquin :-D Enjoy yourself, & who knows, maybe you'll find a smurf or two on your holidays too.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:47 pm
Have a great holiday Joaquin :-D Lucie & Simon

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:12 pm
Thats sounds and looks lovely, Joaquin. Have a nice trip. :D
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login