Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Elvissmurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm
Hi all again.

I`m sorry but this is another whinge...so,if you`ve had enough...look way now :argue:

I have just received a mail from a lady who bought a small Smurf cottage from me on the 20th July,the mail says she has received the house but she is not happy with it because A:she had to go to the post office and pay a postal charge....even though i have the receipt and remember clearly fixing the label to the parcel myself...and B:she thought she was buying a large house...quite clear from the pic i had that it was small!.

Anyway i humbly apologised and offered the lady a refund upon receipt of house...all fair i thought....only to click on my Ebay to find out she had already left me negative feedback!!....my 1st ever negative.....oh!! the pain of it...my feedback now feels soiled,i prided myself on my 100% and now it`s gone....gone forever!! :( ...without even a chance of rectifying the situation. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Think i`ll just go back to bed till Monday. :( :( :(

For anyone who stuck that out...thankyou...for anyone who didn`t....nevermind... you wouldn`t of read this far anyway :)
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:18 pm
That stink, Elvis! I think you can mutually agree to withdraw negative feedback through ebay though...I found this help topic on UK ebay for you http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/feedback/q ... rawal.html

Good luck if you decide to proceed...and the week is half over - maybe it will get better now :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:27 pm
Elvis that stinks ! :banghead:

Try and get your feedback sorted out ! It sounds like a raw deal for you indeed :angry:

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:15 pm
That is really annoying and frustrating Elvis. I received my first neg feedback this year too over ridiculous circumstances and I felt the same way as you because I prided myself on 100% positive feedback. I have come to realise that some people on ebay are just difficult and are just not fair.

I hope you at least left them nasty feeback in return.....it doesn't help much but they do deserve to get as good as they give

Sorry to hear your perfect reputation has been damaged when there was no need for it.

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:35 pm
I am sorry about that, Elvis.

I received a negative Feedback a year ago for selling a CD with an autograph...I sold it for a friend who assured me she was there when it was autographed, but the buyer (a music lover from Sydney :angry: ) said it wasn't . He left me the negative feedback without prior contact, which I felt was very unfair..I had no way of proving otherwise so I had to eat the Feedback :angry:

It really really hurt as I also took great pride in a perfect score and was afraid it would hurt me as a seller...the good news is though that it didn't hurt me at all...sales seemed to go up after that

I hope your sales will go up, too...When I sold I noticed that once a buyer was satisfied with the sale they tended to return...so I think that one negative Feedback will not affect your sales at all......:hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby FlamingO » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 pm
Hi Elvis,

This is a real shame.

I think your best action might be to leave her an honest polite negative feedback and then like Staci suggested - try and get it mutually withdrawn. Maybe when she sees her account messed up too she will be all too happy to sort things out.

Good Luck :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login