Page 3 of 3

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:44 am
Great pic Staci & Maureen :-D
Glad you had a good time together :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:17 am
Well, today I finally managed to get loose and run away and go back home :) :)

I had a fab time with the fish and everbody I met....It was exciting to find smurfs and their stuff in stores and not only on ebay and it really is more fun to shop for them like this.

I was told "Thank God, you don't sound like a Tennessean" and "I detect a slight Southern German accent" :)

I fell in love with TimTams and Lamingtons (the perfect breakfast :smile:)

went to bed late but still before Stace

slept in late but got up before Stace

except for one day.....when I actually slept longer than Stace :smile: ( I think she finally found the drugs Dyar had left just for my visit :( )

Want to have a Yorkie as my newest Puppy :)

Leave with more smurfs than I arrived with (please don't check your basement too closely, Stace )

realized that PA and TN aren't that much different...same hills and woods...but PA has the Amish and TN has the Holiness people

was in three States in one day

had a good laugh at the roadsigns

and fell in love with "happy Harry" because...well, he is just everywhere :shock:

and just had a wonderful time overall with Stace

THANK YOU STACE WITH PUTTING UP WITH ME
:hug: :hug: :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 am
THANK YOU STACE WITH PUTTING UP WITH ME
:hug: :hug: :hug:
You are most welcome, Moey....or in my best Aussie accent "No worries!!" I loved reading your list too (my fav was my Dad's quote :sofunny:!) And do you have enough room to pack Ollie? You want a yorkie - he's all ready to go :smile: (I'll keep Kaz - he's the cute one!!)

And STAY OUT OF THE BASEMENT! Gladly you didn't mention all the smurfs in the living room though :relieved:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:23 am
Oh Mosey, an apple for you too, great idea Dyar, get a camera ready Stace :) :)
I have an excellent apple pic to show...IF the price is right :sofunny: (Oh dang, I gotta wait until Moey leaves...she doesn't want that one shown :shhh:)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 am
Administrators....

can the above post be please deleted or edited? :cool:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:37 am
Ahhhhhh, Moey. That was lovely! I bet you are missing fishy already?? Life just won't be the same without those fins for company. :-D

I haven't had a doggie for years and I have been wanting one for some time now. Yes, I agree, Yorkies are just soooo cute and adorable. In fact, I would love any little doggy to love!! I am always tuning into Animal Planet on Sky TV and every time a little doggy appears, I go all wibbley wobbley and child-like. :lol3:

I would just love to meet the both of you. We would have such wonderful smurfy fun together. One day!!!! :-D

How is your little Mogli? Is he ignoring you because you have been away? :) :cat:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:50 am
Hi Sharon,
I am technically not gone yet....but I will be home tonight and I will let you know about Mogli :D It was my first time leaving him, so there is no telling how many smurfs he ate :shock:

I forgot one thing on my list....

Hopefully,...after today...I will no longer be a slurpee virgin :woohoo: :smile:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 pm
And do you have enough room to pack Ollie? You want a yorkie - he's all ready to go :smile:
I got the Yorkie pitch too.....they were so keen for me to take Ollie home with me.....but hey, I ain't stoopid. I mean, I like Ollie......kind of like him more in America though.

As for Kazzie.....I'll take him home anytime :D he's so little and cute and just so fat....he's like a little yorkish piggy and so adoreable

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:10 pm
.he's like a little yorkish piggy and so adoreable
No way! You know he's my favorite now that Ollie is going completely insane...plus Kaz makes the best snorts :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:10 pm
I am technically not gone yet
That is a matter of opinion of course

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:31 am
Great to see you a pic. :) From now on, I shall call you "Fish protector", Maureen. :D
Page 3 of 3

Login