Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:57 am
I thought I share this little story with you...as hard as it is too believe...it is absolutly true

This morning my dogs were going wild, which is nothing new so I didn't pay much attention to it, until Mogli started getting scared when he looked out of the window...When I checked, I couldn't believe my eyes...a horse was coming up my drive-way...followed by a man..Thinking the man has the situation under control, I went back to what I was doing, but the dogs didn't quieten down and it sounded like they were barking towards the back. So, I went on the backporch..the horse was drinking out of the barrel that my step-father had put up for the deers :shock: and the man was gone...Well, the horse went into the woods, so what was I to do? I haven't handled a horse since I was about 13 years of age. I called my mother because I had to tell somebody, and she had nothing better to do than to order milk in case the horse was followed by a cow....AFter that I called my cousin who is staying with her ailing mother (my 93 year old great aunt) and she called somebody she knew had a horse. She also told me that she had heard somebody had a wild mustang missing...about 10 minutes later, the horse appears again, settling in my front yard, enjoying the grass and not being bothered by three dogs that are going wild at this time. A bit later a truck with a horse carrier pulls up and out come one man with another horse...Both tried for the last hour to catch "my" mustang and finally knocked on my door (the man did, not the horse) they are setting something up on my neighbors property to catch the mustang..Now I not only have a wild mustang in my back yard again...I have a "cowboy" riding another horse up and down my property...
I felt like telling them that a lasso always seemed to work for John Wayne...but for some reason I don' t think they'd take too nicely to my advise.... :-? so I decided to leave them alone......chasing a horse in my woods :eek:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:22 pm
LOL

Nope, definetly not boring :)

Now if only he looked like this, you'de have a lot more fun watching him... :naughtysmurf:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:19 pm
Hey Mosey, where was your gun while all of this was going on ? And on a sunday too ? :angry:

Maybe tomorrow will be better :D

:-D :beer:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:32 pm
Hey Mosey, where was your gun while all of this was going on ?
Didn't you know they had to take the gun off her after too many "accidents"?? :mad::fart:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:04 pm
Hey Mosey, where was your gun while all of this was going on ?
Didn't you know they had to take the gun off her after too many "accidents"?? :mad::fart:
I am really not sure what you two are thinking of me...but I would never shoot a horse :shock: :shock:

critters maybe.....especially two or six legged ones....but never a horse :o

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:34 pm
If I didn't get shot when I visited her then I doubt anything will be shot around Moey

You should of caught the horse (tackle around the legs would of been the go) and then you could add to your animal sanctuary down there Moey.....maybe even replace the horse with that furball of your's.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:24 am
Mosey, i never meant the horse, i meant the man :) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:03 am
Great story, Moey! Your home sounds absolutely wonderful - I dream of living somewhere like that. :-D
Hey Mosey, where was your gun while all of this was going on ? And on a sunday too ?

I am really not sure what you two are thinking of me...but I would never shoot a horse

critters maybe.....especially two or six legged ones....but never a horse

Mosey, i never meant the horse, i meant the man
You guys always manage to do it - have me in stitches!!! :) :) :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:02 pm
Mosey, i never meant the horse, i meant the man :) :)

OH no, Beers...I would never shoot a nice man like that....he even offered to pay me for the mess he left behind :-D

oh..you mean the first one????? :-? he was gone before I could even blink

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login