Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Rachel » Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:50 am
Hi Maureen, I know you weren't planning on getting a new kitty so soon but I think this must be fate because as soon as I saw Mogli I knew he is right for you. :-D

Glad to hear he is settling in so well and I have to say, I love the name! :hi5:

I may have to start nagging for a kitten now the summer holidays are so close. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:34 am
Awwwwww what a cute story. :-D

I bet Paulchen asked God to send one angel to you, so that you would not stay alone. :cloud9: I'm pretty sure, that this angel was Mogli. :-D He is a cutie and I also love his name. :smitten:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:49 am
Thank y'all :-D

I admit I wasn't too thrilled at first because another cat wasn't in my plans for a few months...but he does grow on me :) :) :) and he is quite funny :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 pm
I hope the new kitten doesn't drink all of the JD......cos what will I drink when I visit next time? :(

Dyar

PS - Of course we all know Moey would of finished off the JD months ago but I have to keep her reputation intact of course

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:03 pm
JD may be in actual danger :shock:

I dropped part of a paper towel soaked in alcohol on the kitchen floor last night and before I could pick it up...Mogli was on it and licking it like crazy............ :shock: :shock: :shock: all I can compare it to is he looked like Dyar downing a glass of Duvel...... :o

THAT cat is crazy....but if he won't tell me where he hid four of my smurfs...I will put him out on Saturday....when the official hunting season starts (the one with the guns not bow and arrow).....
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:15 pm
Moey wrote:
THAT cat is crazy....but if he won't tell me where he hid four of my smurfs...I will put him out on Saturday....when the official hunting season starts (the one with the guns not bow and arrow).....
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that!!!! :mad: :cat: :yikes:

I know you are only Joking and you love him really. Though, I must admit, it's a bit naughty of Mogli, hiding your smurfs.
:lol: :)
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!
Page 3 of 3

Login