Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:46 am
Hi guys,

thank God that time passes by so fast. :D First of all, I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year again. :D Secondly, I'd like to thank you for the very lovely Xmas cards you sent me. I graced them next to our dinner table, which had been decorated until January 6th, so I would see them, either when I was entering our living room or sitting on the table, imagined you were there. :grouphug: :D I'd also like to thank Sue, Denise and Sharon for the smurfy extras, you sent me. :thanks2: :love: You know, how to bring smurfiness. Wish I was able to help you out sometime as well. I'd like also thank Simon for helping me out on my account. :grouphug:
Sadly I wasn't able to take any pics from our celebration, since one of our neighbours (who is really that lunatic as Jack Torrance in "Shining") prefered to damage the house by shooting fireworks at another neighbour's flat for almost ten hours, risking to kill them. :angry: :angry: You know, our hirer never believed the guy to be that rude. However that bastard misbehaved from day1.
I hope that guy won't burn the house down, for he is going to be dismissed in about two weeks time. (Please cross your fingers for me).
Since the lady asked me to take some pics for the police, I had to help her out.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:40 am
:shock:

WOW Dominique ! I hope everything turns out ok :D

But on a nicer note, its great to see you back, and Happy New Year to you and Manni :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:49 am
Thank you Graham :hug:,

you know home should be "Home sweet home", but this guy drives us mad. :angry:

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:00 am
Hi Dominique

WELCOME BACK!!! :-D

I am sorry to hear about your awful neighbour. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

:D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Tojo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:43 am
Welcome back Dominique :cheers:

Wow, that neighbour sounds like a right nutter :x :x
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby FlamingO » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:47 am
Hi Dominique,

It's great to have you back :-D
Sounds like you have a neighbour from hell :evil:

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:37 pm
Welcome back Dominique and a very Happy New Year to you. :cheerz:

WOW! Sounds like you had an "interesting" holiday. :eek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfer » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Welcome back Dominique ! :wave2:

Happy New Year !! :cheerz:

What a $*#)@% neighbour :gaga: , I hope things will be o.k. now ...

:cheers:

Postby southernyacht » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:19 pm
Hey! Welcome back Dominique :hiya:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:00 am
I could tell you quite a lot of stories about that lunatic. Since we are living in a house from the 1950's, our corricor is extremely noisy. Once you walk on it, it is squeeking like a mouse. However this was not our own fault, for the owner of that house has not changed the flagstones since then. This is exactly what the guy has been told before. Nevertheless, he pumps up one stanza of the song called "Manchmal haben Frauen ein kleines bisschen Haue gern" (=Sometimes women prefer hitting a little bit) at full volume, once he is drunk.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:59 am
Btw. I had sort of a special belated christmas pressie from our digital satelite system from December 26th to January 3rd. Since all MTV/Viacom and French channels were unencrypted at that time, I was able to watch Gert's favourite episode Hanna-Barbera cartoon series on French channel M6, namely "The Clockwork Smurf" and many programmes and shows. :D Wish I was able to receive those channels 24/7. :(

Postby agent smurf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 am
Welcome back :hypno:
Did they also show "The Clumsy Smurf"?

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:27 pm
Welcome back home Dominique :hug:

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:12 am
Welcome back :hypno:
Did they also show "The Clumsy Smurf"?
No, they aired only that episode. :(

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 am
Welcome back, Dominique :hug: Sorry I am so late..I more or less moved in at work and haven't been home much this or last week

Sounds like you have a real looney as a neighbour and I hope things work out. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:53 pm
Welcome back, Dominque :D

I hope you get it sorted with your neighbour, or they kick him out !
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:20 am
Well, since our neighbour refuses to move out, this case will be taken to court by March. :argue: :?
Page 1 of 1

Login