Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:25 am
WELL??????? Did you get any new smurfies????????
Yes I got some nice smurf items from Moey this year...including a very naughty birthday card :) I will post some pics when I have a little more time as I need to add the new stuff to the website at some stage.
BTW, are you really 43?
Well if a guy says he's had 43 years.....then you really should halve it to get an accurate answer.......or something like that...I think

However....if a girl says she's had 43 years......then you have to triple it.

So to conclude.......I am actually 21 and a half (yes, I know...a strange age to be on your actual birthday) and Duckie you're........well, you're 21 and a half too cos I wanna come and visit sometime soon.....plus I hear ducks can be nastier than fish :shock: :shock: :shock:

To be honest I'm 34........although I may never reach 35 if I keep typing stuff on here

Dyar

PS - Thank you everyone for the nice comments :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:36 pm
:) :) Admit it though...the card was perfect :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 pm
So to conclude.......I am actually 21 and a half (yes, I know...a strange age to be on your actual birthday) and Duckie you're........well, you're 21 and a half too cos I wanna come and visit sometime soon.....plus I hear ducks can be nastier than fish :shock: :shock: :shock:
You had better believe it AC!! Any cheek from you and I will nip your backside with my beak.......mind you, you might enjoy it! :) :lol:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:50 pm
You had better believe it AC!! Any cheek from you and I will nip your backside with my beak
I shall keep my cheeks protected then :shock:

Sheesh, Fighting Fishy & Dangerous Duckies.....how did this forum become so dangerous :?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Yeah, you can never be too sure what's going to happen on here :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Margaret » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:24 pm
:wave: :wave:

:balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYAR :balloons:

To the greatest Aussie guy !! Hope you had a wonderful birthday !!!!

:wave: :wave:

:cheers:
Margaret

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:02 am
:bday: :bday: Happy belated Smurfday Dyar!!! Sorry for being that late. :( :bday: :birthday: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :smurfwave: :balloons: :band: :cheers:
Page 2 of 2

Login