Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Hi all,

I know that it has been ages since I have been onto the forum :?: and I wanted to say hello! I hope that you are all well and will forgive my absence!

It seems that the last year has been a bit silly. I haven't bought or seen a smurf in I don't know how long. I think the last time I posted I was planning a house move. Well, various things fell through, we lived out of boxes (in our old house, not on the street!) for a while but are now in a new house. Lots of work to do on it so all my spare time at the moment is spent decorating or travelling to Plymouth to finalise things for our wedding that also seems to have been in the planning for an eternity!

It is all good though as we are in a house that we like now and the wedding is almost upon us.

It is of course impossible to catch up on so many months worth of posts so I probably won't even try and will just dabble around a bit.

All of my smurfs are still in their boxes after our house move and I can't see when they will finally make their reappearance. :angry: Hopefully they are OK - perhaps they have a party in the garage when I am not looking :-D

I can't promise to be on too regularly but I'll try to drop in more often!
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:31 pm
I bet you can't wait to get all your smurfs out of their boxes! I hope your finacee realised that the spare room is really a smurf room! :-D

Postby Tojo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:03 pm
Hi Mark,

it's great to hear from you again :-D I'm glad that you've found a house you like & I bet you're getting excited with the wedding getting closer.

It'd be great if you have time to pop by & let us know what's going on & perhaps you'll find enough space in the new house to display your smursf :D

:cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:17 pm
Hello Mark

Nice to smurf you!!! :D

It would be really smurfy to see some pics of your smurfies when they re-appear out of their boxes. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:39 pm
Hello Mark

Nice to smurf you!!! :D

It would be really smurfy to see some pics of your smurfies when they re-appear out of their boxes. :-D
Hi, great to meet you too. I found an old thread with pictures of my smurfs on - http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtop ... ght=#96561 :D
Mark
Smurfcount: 726 - Regulars needed: 2 - Supers needed: 27 - Promos, sockels & other stuff needed: 213,445,387,675,897,789

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Hello Mark, its great to hear from you again ! One word of warning tho, its still the nuthouse it used to be :) :) Good to hear you are finally settled in your new home too :D

Your smurfs will be ok, they'll come out of the boxes soon enough when the time is right :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Pitufo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:04 pm
Hi, Mark!!!!!!!!Glad to see you here again!!!!!!!!And please don´t hesitate: they have a party in the garage when you are not looking!!!!Mine do the same when I am not looking...I notice when I discover some of them is not in the exact place I put him
JOAQUÍN

Postby smurfieduck » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:23 pm
I found an old thread with pictures of my smurfs on
Well, Mark, I am so glad you did find an old thread with pics of all your smurfies. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at your wonderful collection. Thank you. :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Dreaming In Blue » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 pm
Nice to meet you Mark! :hiya: You have a very nice Smurf collection. I know how hard it is to have to pack them away. I moved a little over a year ago and still have not been able to get them unpacked. :( There is just no room here. Good luck with your wedding.
~~Christine~~

Postby steveparkes » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:23 am
Hi Mark, nice to see you back..hope the new house goes well (moving is so stressful isn't it)...good luck with the wedding too :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:08 am
:welcome: back Mark!!! :hiya:

Long time, no see. :-D Great to hear that your wedding is getting closer. :D

Postby Margaret » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:33 pm
Hi Mark

Have fun getting back into smurfs !!!! :cheers:

:-D :-D

Postby agent smurf » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:19 pm
Hello Mark, nice to meet you once again. :D
All of the places that we wanted as a venue are fully booked for 2007, so it will be 7 June 2008.
That's Rae and agent smurf's birthday, I bet we can't make it then. :(
Or did you change the date? Good luck anyway. :D

Postby Nuts about smurfing » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:12 pm
Thanks for your comments all. Agent, I'm afraid its still the same date! Never mind, maybe next time....

(I'm not supposed to say that before I'm locked in am I!?? :bolt: )
Mark

Postby Tojo » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 pm
Thanks for your comments all. Agent, I'm afraid its still the same date! Never mind, maybe next time....

(I'm not supposed to say that before I'm locked in am I!?? :bolt: )
As long as the future Mrs Nuts isn't reading this you're ok Mark :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:59 am
Hi Mark,
it's so good to hear from you again...I was just wondering the other day how things are going for you :-D

I hadn't been on the forum since Sunday or Monday and it "only" took me an hour to catch up...so I hope you are prepared for some non stop reading if you want to catch up :) :) :)

Will you have smurfs as your cake topper at your wedding or has Louisa put down her foot? :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login