Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 2 of 2

Postby FlamingO » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:01 pm
I have only told you guys so all is good :-D For the rest of the people :shhh:

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:19 pm
I have only told you guys so all is good :-D For the rest of the people :shhh:
Ditto :sofunny:

Well...my close friends that are allowed to my house know but that's only because you need to walk thru the smurf room to get to the rest of my house :) :) :) All of them but one think I'm completely insane.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:25 pm
All of them but one think I'm completely insane.
Mine think that, too....but not because of the smurfs :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Azrael » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:08 am
I'm back!!

Thanks for all your support and kind words!!!!

Well, firstly, Staci, the shelves have gone up!! They are great but I need at least three more for my regulars!!!

I took lots of pictures! My fav. is the one where I needed to use the van JUST for my smurf stuff!!! Took a pic of all the boxes inside! It looked mental!

Also, I didn't realise all the rare ones I had! I boxed many over ten years ago. I found two extra Astros, a baseball smurfette, and an england rugby player!

I have LOTS of doubles now.. too many to display, and I have around 8/9 boxes I have still yet to open. I also found lots of Walibi displays!

BT are installing a broadband line in next week (well, the 14th). After that I will download the pics. (I don't really want to bring them to work!!)

I intend to swap lots if there are things people need. I currently am on the lookout for completing my pixi collection.. as well as finishing my regulars.

Hopefully, my the 14th I will have a list. If there is anything you are desperatly after please PM me. I can't be certain I will have it, but, it does seem likley!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

Oh, and does anybody know a good way to store the bigger items? Gargamels castle etc? I have a perfect display for supers, regulars and playsets, but the castle is too darn big... both wide and tall.... and I'd like to be able to see both the back and front!

Oh, and my mates helped me set some stuff up and loved it! I am now officially 'out'.

and bloody proud! :-D

Al. xx
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:58 am
That's excellent news Al! :-D Can't wait to see your photos. :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:37 am
Awesome, Al! I can't wait to see everything too...sounds like you've found a treasure in all the items you forgot about - well done :streamer:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby smurfieduck » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Corrrr!!!! An exciting smurfie time for you at the moment, Az!! I can't wait to see all your pics.

I bet you are so thrilled to be in your new home as well. :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!
Page 2 of 2

Login