Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:16 am
Hi guys,

as probably some of you might (or might not) know, that I love going to the Benelux. :smitten: :D Thank God, we do have a holiday on May 1st. Therefore I decided to finally give in and visit my first Belgium fleamarket with Manni.

I know, it will really tough to stay up in the middle of the night and leave home at 1 or 2am on Thursday morning, but I just can't wait. :yay:

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 am
I bet you're very excited Dominique :-D

I hope you have lots of luck in finding some great bargains & in filling some of the gaps in your collection.

I'd love to go to another smurf fair / market again but it won't be happening this year sadly :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:27 am
To be honest, I am afraid that I might need a lot of money. :? :D However, I hope to get a discount, once I mention that I was given my name after the promoter of the fair. :)

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:18 am
Oh good luck Dom! :D Don't forget to take your camera and drink lots of coffee! :) :-D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:08 am
Great news, Dominique!!!!!!!A fleamrket is always a nice palce to look for interesting things, specially smurfs!!!GOOD LUCK!!! :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby FlamingO » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:19 pm
Hope you both have a lovely time Dominique and hunt out some smurfs :-D

Postby smurfieduck » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 pm
Have a great smurfy time, Dom!!! :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:32 pm
Good luck, Dom...I hope you find lots of smurfies that you still need :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri May 02, 2008 4:59 am
Hi guys,

I just got back again from a lovely day in Belgium. Since I wanted to save some bucks, I decided not to waste it on any of the smurf comics, I am looking for, but on pvcs, rare smurfy items and music only. Thank God, my mum gave in and joined us. It was an awesome fair with about 800 stalls and very reasonable prices. I guess, my favourite sentence was: "It's 50 cent." However, I was astonished to see very rubbed smurfs for 4 Euro each. :eek: You know, I love blue orphans, but they way too expensive for me. I was lucky to find a candy trooper (Baby in car) for 1 Euro, a questionable Papa with book for 0,50 Euro (which I may refer to in another thread), a rare video tape for 1,50 Euro, a smurf glass for 1,50 Euro and a judo variation for 1,50 Euro. Nevertheless this market made me craving for more Belgian fleamarkets to visit, esp. since my mum bought one copper plate for 1 Euro and Manni found a very lovely old frame for 0,20 Euro.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 02, 2008 7:58 am
Sounds like a nice day, Dom...I PM'ed you before I read this thread so I guess you answered how your trip was here...maybe I should read the entire forum next time :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 02, 2008 8:33 am
Can't wait to see pics of your new smurfs Dom. :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 07, 2008 3:52 am
Oh no!!! Guess what happened!!! The dude forgot about me. :( :banghead: :( Nevertheless, he promised to put the smurfs aside for me, so that I can come back in two weeks time.

Postby Tojo » Wed May 07, 2008 3:53 pm
Oh what a shame Dominique. Still, if you're going to see him in 2 weeks that's not so bad. It'll be interesting to see what he's got.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 1

Login