Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby cal78 » Thu May 15, 2008 8:49 pm
Just Wondering , how many smurf collectors Geocache, for those that don't know Geocaching, Is eventualy a modern treasure hunt using Gps Units, or as my Favorite shirt says (I Use Billions of dollars in Goverenment satellites to find tupperware hidden in the woods.), and if you do What is Your Alias?

Postby SmurfingH » Fri May 16, 2008 4:45 am
Ooh interesting! Haven't heard of that before. :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 16, 2008 7:42 am
I don't think I ever heard of it.... :-?

What exactly is it? Around here we have a lot of Indian artifacts in the woods (spear heads and so on) and a lot of men go metal detacting for them. Is Geocoaching something like it?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 16, 2008 11:48 am
I know Bunno Smurf's hubby goes geocaching but I have no idea what it is at all either :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sat May 17, 2008 1:29 pm
I've heard of it (I think from Linda) but I've never done it & I don't really know what it is :-?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sat May 17, 2008 3:46 pm
when my friend got a GPS when they first came out (and he knew I liked treasure hunting) we went along and found a cache in London, but I haven't done it since..I remember putting a smurf inside the box for someone..not sure what smurf it was now..maybe I'll have to go back and see if I can find it again :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 1 of 1

Login