Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:13 pm
Hi all!

Just returned home today, with lots of smurfy goodys in my bagage! :-D

Got to buy some missing smurfs at the store for 3,3€... think I got a grand total of 9. Got to bring my 4 xmas gifts + the drums set one as bday present from my cousin, and some of the ones my father had gave me and my brother the xmas before last, that kind of started this snow ball. ;)

Also got to individually photograph and take the info of all my old childhood smurfs (boy, do I have a lot of Made in Portugal ones!) :)

Places to buy smurfs in Portugal... only found them 1 place, it's called Press Line. There's another shop, mostly a model kits shop, that also carry them, but that one I didn't "found"... thank god, or I could have ended up with 2 drums sets. ;)

Anyway, it's a shame to find so may shops carrying Schleich figures, but no smurfs - like Toys'r'us.

I'll try to catch up with the board tomorrow, after 15 days away, I'm sure there's lots to read. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:48 pm
Welcome back Sandra,
it's great to hear you had a smurfy time :-D

If you want to post some pictures...I don't think anybody would mind :dream: :) :) :)

Nice to hear you got reunited with your Portugal smurfs :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:29 am
You must definitely post some pictures - smurfy and non-smurfy! :-D Oh, and welcome back. :hug:

Postby Tojo » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:47 am
It's good to have you back Sandra :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 pm
Thanks, I still have to take pics to the new smurfs and don't think there's any point to post over 120pics of individual smurfs... So I'll post those group pics later, and I'll leave you all with a super smurf box, for you box lovers. :D

Guess that if you want a Portuguese box, then this is how it should look, with a green tag at the bottom of it. Both boxes we still have, have that tag on.
However, it's not a rule for "made in portugal" to have a portuguese box.
4.0503 - Discus is marked West Germany, with the base plate marked Made in germany, while the 4.0213 - Chaingang is marked Made in Portugal.

And a few statistics from my childhood smurfs, out of 122 there is:
49 Made in Portugal, 54 W. Germany, 2 Germany (rest are made nowhere ;) )
6 Bully, 71 with yellow dot, and some with W Berrie Co+Schleich+Aplause, 1 with Applause (with 2 'p's)...

PS - Oh, and 1 kayaker with NO markings! :shock: ... if there are any, I was unable to find them.

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm
Welcome back, Sandra :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 pm
I don't think I have seen that box before :shock: :shock:

Well done, Sandra :-D and even better that they are from your childhood

Here is to our Queen of Portugal markings :cheers: :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login