Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:10 pm
Not that the world will end if not fixed but I noticed that some forum say at the top that I am viewing them and some don't. I started a message a bit ago saying the three that showed me were Smurf fairs, Smurf variations. and I had forgotten the third so I clicked back it had been one of the last two forums that show me, But when I clicked on them The didn't show me. That made me curious so I went to Smurf fairs and Smurf Variations again they didn't show me either. Is there an explaination for this or maybe it is not even worth looking into because it really isn't a big deal. Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:16 pm
Sorry it was Smurf landcapeing and designs that showed me. This time Smurf fair showed me again.

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm
I just tried it again it was announcements, iternational, and fun and games. I had never even opened international before but I was missing one. Oh by the way so far it has always been three that say I am veiwing them all the rest say none. Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:12 am
I've noticed it too Bill, but I'm not sure that it matters. :D

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 am
Hi SmurmflingH; I probibly doesn't mater wouldn't be worth shutting down the site to fix or put out any money. I was just curious to know why it did that. The most curious part of it is it changes every time I start looking. Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 am
Maybe it's shy? :winks:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:37 am
I think it shows your name in the section that you are browsing at the moment.

I am not sure if that is your question though :-?

But if you go into a section it usually shows your name in it, especially if you spend more than a few minutes in it.
I know it doesn't do it always, but it does most of the time. So even though it is the first time you went to the International section, it will show your name when you go in there.

I also think the forum updates every five minutes, so your name will stay in there for those five minutes. Just my five cents though..and no guarantee as to if it is correct. I like to make up my own logic that is very logical to me but sounds crazy to others :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:07 am
It makes sense to me Moey but then I'm not sane either! :o :) :)

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 pm
One more thing I noticed this morning (might have been last night). I posted something and it said I posted it a 6:58 I then returned to the fourms and looked at the clock at the top it said it was 656 again this is no big deal but how could I have posted something at least two min in the future. :argue: This one says I posted it at 7:51 the clock only says 7:28
Nevermind that was the time I last visited. I am an idiot. Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Do you mean the forum clock?

Mine says this
You last visited on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm
The time now is Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 pm
Smurf Community Forum Index
Which is the same time as it is on my computer. :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 pm
I edited my post. I am an idiot. I was looking at the last time I visited. Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Don't feel too bad, Bill.

It took me nearly a year to figure out how to change the time on the forum to my time :banghead:

At least now I no longer have to convert between British and Central time..only Eastern (work) and Central time (home), but that's easy, although it is fixing to get a bit more confusing :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login