Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby SmurfingH » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 am
My greyhound Freddie Socks is 9 today!! Image Image

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 am
Happy Birthday FREDDIE! :bday: OH Max says happy birthday also. He would love to see if he could outrun you. LOL

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:12 pm
Hey Freddie!! Happy Birthday!!! :bday: :dogrun: :hug: :bday:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm
:bday::wave::bday::wave::bday:

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:26 pm
:party: Happy Birthday, Freddie :party:

Now you are the same age as Peppy, who would have loved to play with you :) :) :) :)

Nice to see you again, Kaz :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Freddie says thank you all for his birthday wishes. He'd love to play with Max, Kaz and Peppy, but he's having a snooze to get over his afternoon nap which followed his siesta after his morning lie in! Greyhounds are sprinters and very lazy the rest of the time and Freddie takes that to extremes. He definitely needs his 23 hours a day! :shock: :-D :) :)

Kaz :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Postby bwalters » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm
Max has his tie on in this pic he is looking for his coat. By the way he was playing with this and did put it on his self. :bday: He also has a gift for you all we got to do is get there by 7:30. Gotta run has to be at least 6,000 miles away. :bolt: :bolt:

Mr Bill

Postby Elvissmurf » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:07 pm
Woof,woof,woof,woof..bow wow

Woof,woof,woof,woof..bow wow

Woof,woof,woof,woof....woof,bow wow

Woof,woof,woof,woof...bowww..wowwwwww!!!

Thats Happy birthday in Collie.....apparently. :-?

Is it a bring a bottle party?..asked Pogo.
BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:25 am
Oh Pogo's gorgeous!! :smitten: :smitten: And of-course Max is! :smitten: :smitten: Freddie says thanks to Pogo for the gin it's very much appreciated and he's sorry he couldn't accept Max's gift but after running outside for a wee he had to have a lie down. :asleep: :-D

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:39 am
Absolutely gorgeous!!! The doggie pics have just melted my heart!! I hope Pogo didn't get through that whole bottle. :) :lol:

Postby Tojo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 am
Looking at his eyes I think he might have :shock: :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:52 pm
Boy What luck. I just took Max outside to go to the bathroom. He did his business and was rolling around on the ground for a few min. I said common big boy lets go in the got up headed to the door and his chain fell off. I don't know if he some how unhooked it rolling around or what. he just came in like nothing happened, Guess he didn't know he was loose. Whew! :shock: :shock:

Postby Elvissmurf » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:30 pm
This is Pogo half-way through the gin

BLUE MOON..YOU SAW ME SMURFING ALONE!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 pm
Well, mine are late as usual, but I finally talked them into sitting down at the same time and to behave and to look nicely into the camera for the birthday boy

the old one is Petee, Foxi looks angelic but believe me he wasn't, and Peppy just stayed sitting down :) :) :)

and Mogli only said "congratulate a dog? You gotta be kidding"

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:38 pm
Those are brilliant shots, Moey and Jon! I especially like the one of Mogli!! :) :) :-D :-D

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:57 pm
HI I was in a Vets office on friday and I saw the cutest puppy I think I have ever seen in real life. Don't ever think that My Max wasn't cute. And I love him very much. I got Max at ten weeks old. I don't know how old this puppy was but he was less than 1/2 is size that Max was when I got him. I don't know Kaz but he looked like him but black. I started takeing things out of my tool kit to make room for him. (got caught) Actually I was talking out loud to him so the people could hear me. Wish I had taken a Pic of him. Bill

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:33 am
You sound about as 'soft' as I am when it comes to animals!!! :) :lol:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:13 am
My Mum told me of a litter of puppies that are outside her bank. One of them was dead when she came to work yesterday (hit by a car) and another one is badly hurt and probably dying. This one looks like mine (black and white), and I nearly cried when she told me of it...Do you all know how badly I wanted to tell her to pick it up and bring it to me? :(

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm
Aw that's so sad! :( :( Any idea what happened to them? :hug:

Postby smurfieduck » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:54 pm
I am surprise that no one called the local 'animal rescue' people! :-? :-? Surely, there would have been someone to call??? I just hope the little pup is ok and no longer suffering. :(

Page 1 of 1

Login